17

My stomach dropped as I saw Yuji in front of us. I pick up a shirt and cover myself. "Y-Yuji, it's not what you think." I felt so scared under his gaze. "It's not what I f*cking think?! Tell me what the f*ck I'm supposed to think!" He shouts. I knew it was bad when he started cursing. He glares at both Ran and Rindo. "You two get the f*ck out of here! Don't ever come near here or my sister! If I ever see you two then I won't hesitate to kill you!" Yuji threatens. "Yuji, leave them alone!" I shout. "Stay out of this! Unless you want to get into more trouble!" I fell back as his gaze burned into my soul. I tried so hard not to get Yuji so angry, because when he does. All I can see. . .is my father.

I look at Ran and Rindo one last time before they left. Both gave me a sorrowful look. "Stay in here, we still have to discuss what you're not telling me." He says. I felt uneasy in my stomach. I curse at myself for getting so close to the two. For letting this happen so quickly. What was I thinking?! I look up as Yuji came back in. "Start from the beginning. I want to know everything that has happened after the Underground went down." Yuji was serious. I guess I'm still under my father's chains. I began to tell Yuji everything that has happened.

In the end, he was beyond pissed. I jump as he spilled out the money I stole. "(Y/n)! Do you have any idea of what you've done?!" He shouts at me. I finally had enough of his screaming and fought back. "I did this for us! I was trying to get the money to live off of!" I shout back. "Do you know who these people are?!" He asks. "No! Why do you care so much anyway?! I've noticed from the start that you acted all weird when they came upon the news! What's the point of caring who they are when they're strangers?!" I was in rage. Couldn't he see that I was trying to help us survive?! Trying to give us a better life?! I did all this for us! He grabs my shoulders. I then saw the tears in his eyes. "They aren't strangers! They're our brothers! Our family!" I froze as he said that. Our. . .brothers? "Whoever those two were, they were making you steal from your brothers."

Everything thing made sense on how their stories were the same. Why that last one had a familiar fighting style.

"Why. . .mom?"

I was the only one in the family that looked like mom. I shook my head. "Why the hell should I still care?! They hated me for an unnecessary reason!" I shout. "They didn't hate you because you were a girl! They hated you because you broke mom and dad apart!" Yuji shouts back. I froze and look at him. "Dad didn't hate you because of your gender. He hated you because you caused mom to die." My mind went blank. It was like everything stopped working. "I. . .killed m-mom?" I whisper out. Yuji went to hold me, but I pushed him away. "What aren't you telling me!?" I shout at him. "(Y/n), let's not talk about this now. You're not ready fo-" I cut him off and look at him with rage. "BULLSH*T!! I'M EIGHTEEN! I DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL WENT ON BEHIND MY BACK!" I yell at him. Hypocrite. Yuji looks at me for a moment before telling me to sit down. "It all begins with The Ghost and The Shadow. . ."