13

"Explain to me again when did I agree to this?" I ask. "Because you have no choice but to join on our adventure," Ran says. "Also because we told our partner that you would be a good fit to their gang," Rindo says. "Didn't I tell you two I didn't want to be in your gang?! What makes you think I want to be a part of this one?!" I shout at them. "Calm down. One of the members is willing to give you money if you just join." Rindo sighs. I stayed silent for a moment. "Fine. . ." I grumble.

We walk into the abandoned warehouse and I saw a few guys wearing long red coats with symbols on their sleeves and backs. One of them with white short hair and tan skin looks at me. "I see you brought our new member." He smiles. I could already tell that he was giving off bad vibes. "I'm Izana Kurokawa. Izana is just fine. You are?" He asks me. "Ghost." I simply reply. "Just Ghost?" He asks. "If I wanted to give you another name then I would've given it to you," I told him. "Hey! Speak respectfully at the commander!" A guy with a scar on his face said. Ran puts his hand on my shoulder. "Ghost isn't used to working with people, so apologies if he gets rude." Ran said. "Shut your mouth." I hiss at him. "I see," Izana says as he walks closer to me. He also gets close to my face. "What?" I ask. He backs off and shook his head no. "Nothing at all. You seem like a worthy servant to have" he says. I felt an irk mark on my head. "THE F*CK YOU CALLED ME?!" I felt Ran and Rindo hold me back, but it was no use. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO CALL ME A F*CKING SERVANT?!" I yelled at him. The first guy that shouted at me earlier was about to attack me, but I punch him aside. My fist marked his face. Some of the other guys came at me, but I knocked them to the grown with ease. "You f*cking gangs are pathetic!" I then saw one of them spit blood on my shoe. "Dirt underneath my feet!" I kick one of them to wipe it off. I took out my bo and pointed at Izana. "Go ahead, underestimate me. You won't be the first, you won't be the last, but you will be wrong." I spat. He gives me a wide craze smile. "I think you might be my new favorite person, my knight!" I froze as he wraps his arm with mine. "Ha?" I tilt my head in confusion. I think he lost his marbles. I look back at Ran and Rindo, to which both had an indescribable look on their faces. 

After the main members recover from the injuries I did to them, we sat down together. "Your name now sounds familiar to me. Have I heard on the news before?" Izana asks. I nod. "I was a fighter from the Underground before it all went down to hell," I reply. "That's right! You were one of the fighters that weren't caught by the police. You do live by your name since they haven't found you yet." Izana chuckles. "Mainly, because they didn't see what's underneath," I said. A guy that has black hair in a deathhawk style, flowing wildly on the right side of his face, while the left side has rectangles shaved on it. He hands me a wad of money. "Here's your money. I only ask you not to kill me," he says. "That depends on what you do," I said and took the money. "If I may ask, why do you need the money?" Kakucho- I believe is his name- asks. "If you're good at something, never do it for free," I said. "Fair enough." He replies.

----

They informed me of what plan they were having. Tokyo Manji Gang? That's a lame name. I cross my arms and sigh. "Just give a call," I said and began to walk out. Ran and Rindo follows behind me.

"What's up with two?" I ask as they still kept quiet. "Nothing." They both said. "Liars." I laugh. I look at them and raise a brow. "I smell jealousy in the air for some reason," I said. "We're not jealous." Ran retorts. Rindo just looks away. "Yeah. . .right." I sigh and look forward. "That attitude says otherwise," I reply. I stopped in my tracks and they did too. I look up at the sky to see the pinkish-orange color. "Don't think that you've caught me yet. I don't belong to any of you two." I told them. I turn my head back and smile. "Keep chasing, idiots." I then blended into the crow in front of us.

- Rindo POV-

We both watch her figure disappear. I was a bit ticked off as she called us idiots, but couldn't help but feel more intrigued by her. "What a woman." Ran said. I hum in agreement. We both then went back home.