23

*BANG*

I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Crap! I wasn't supposed to get shot! "There, you'll finally die," Kisaki says. "You son of a-" I began to cough out blood. Kisaki was busy with guys from Toman and they ran off. Izana put me down and Kakucho yelled for someone to call for an ambulance. "G-Ghost!" Ran and Rindo came up to me as Izana tried to put pressure on the wound. "I-I'm fine. . .just a little thing," I said as I tried to get up, but I hissed in pain. "Stop! You'll make it worse!" Ran shouts at me. I chuckle as I saw the two of them crying. "Getting sentimental on me?" "Don't joke around! How can you be laughing when you're like this?!" Rindo shouts at me next. I grab their hands and sigh. "There's no use to saving me." I start. "Don't say that! You're going to make it!" Ran cries. "No, I'm not. I'm already losing too much blood. By the time the ambulance shows up, I'm already gone." "Shut up! Don't say stuff like that!" Rindo cries. "I had fun these past few months. More than I ever did in my life. Even if I lost everyone, you two stayed with me. Izana, Kakucho, Kokonoi, Mucho, and maybe a little of Shion, you all felt like family to me. You made me feel like I belonged somewhere in this painful world. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. I wish. . .I wish I had more time to spend peaceful days with all of you. To have more loving moments. Though, that's just a dream." I felt tears come down my face. "A person like me doesn't deserve that kind of wishful thinking. I've brought pain and suffering. But, it was fun while it lasted." I smile. I felt their tears on me and I slowly felt the drug kicking in. I know I couldn't fall asleep and yet my body began to shut down. "Promise me one thing. . ." They all looked at me. "Live long lives." I squeezed Ran and Rindo's hands. "I love you two. Even after I die." I said. "N-No, don't leave us. GHOST!" Rindo cries out. "G-Ghost. . ." Ran held my hand tighter. "We'll see each other again soon. . ." I felt my eyes shut and my whole world went dark.

- NO POV -

The police came and Toman and Tenijku members left. It was hard to leave (Y/n)'s the body behind for Ran and Rindo. Rindo begged to stay with her, but Ran pulled him off of her. They all left broken as they lost someone close to them. They knew that not even her surviving brothers would claim her. She wasn't even in the system. She was a ghost to society.

......

"Welcome back, next time can you not try to get killed when you use this? It's hard to bring a person back to life when they're on the verge of death." (Y/n) groaned as she sat back up. "Yeah, sorry about that." She got off the table and grabs her bag. "Where are you going?" Haruki asks. "I need to deliver some letters." She said. "Right, because after people get brought back to the life they deliver letters," Haruki says. He turns to (Y/n) and sighs. "You're still a handful even when you're not around. Though I'm glad." He chuckles. "Call if you need anything." He told her as he turned back around. "Yeah, bye. Stay out of trouble." She replies. "Same to you." (Y/n) walked out and stared at the sunny sky. A new beginning.

----

A knock was heard from the Haitani brother's door. "I'll get it." Ran said as he walked over. The main members of Tenijku stayed low after the fight between them and Toman. Ran and Rindo was still depressed about (Y/n)'s 'death'. Ran opened the door and saw it was a mailman. Their hair covered their eyes. "Ran and Rindo Haitani." They said. Ran nods and grabs the letter. "You alright? You look depressed." The mailman said. Ran rubs his eyes and sighs. "Yeah, I lost someone recently." He says. "Must be hard. Did they carry a special place in your heart?" The mailman asks. "Very much. To me and my brother. She said that no one wanted her, but we loved her. She was amazing, beautiful, smart, witty, and a bit of a hassle." Ran chuckles a bit at the end. "She sounds wonderful." The mailman replies. "She was and she still is. We just. . .we just want her back." Ran dug in his pocket and pulled out a ring which made the mailman stiffen up a bit. "We both wanted to propose to her. We knew that she was the one. The one I want to spend our whole life with. Maybe have a few kids. Change paths for the better. But I don't see that happening now, since she's gone." Ran frowns.

"It's hard losing someone you love, especially at a young age. You think about the future you want with that person and all the possibilities you can do. It's heartbreaking to suddenly lose them for no reason. But that's how love works. It can be full of laughter and happiness or pain and suffering." The mailman said. They then smile and tip their hat down a bit. "Even when you're broken you can still piece yourself back up. It will slowly start, but you'll eventually get there. I wish you two well." They then turned and left. Ran nods and gives them a small goodbye. He closes the door and smiles a bit. He felt a little happy after his talk with the mailman. It felt needed and he felt comfortable with them about talking about (Y/n).

He looks down at the letter and sees there's no return address. "Who's it from?" Rindo asks as he walked into the room. "Doesn't say." Ran opened the letter and began to read the letter.

"Hey, you two. If you're reading this then I guess I did what I did. Was it a cheesy death? Did I say something all about love? Probably.
Anyway, I hope you two aren't planning to commit double suicide. It's stupid if you do plan to do that because I'm gone.
You may not believe it, but I love you two. The only two that I ever will. I'll always be there no matter how far I am from you two. I am your ghost after all.
Speaking of ghosts, you two never got my name, have you? So close to catching up to me. So I only have one question.
Are you two going to give up chasing me?
I hope not, because I'm still waiting. Waiting for you two to catch me. So keep on, keep on chasing me.

Love, Ghost

Ran and Rindo looks at each other in disbelief. "She's. . ." Ran started. "She's still alive!" They both shout. They questioned how she was able to survive. How they could find her. So many questions to uncover, but they were happy. Happy that their only lover was still out there. Hiding like a ghost. "We'll find her," Rindo says. Ran nods. "And we'll finally get to be with her and have a future together." Ran smiles.