Preface

Enough Shehnaaz can't you just once understand I have an operation lined up in the next few minutes, it's impossible for me to make up today and I am leaving tomorrow early morning, He shouted on the call.

That's the issue here Sidharth, it's only me who wants this to work between us now, Only me, She sobbed

Shehnaaz enough, He said in a stern tone.

Exactly It's enough Dr. Sidharth Singhal, Pehle bhi toh you had operations right, tab main samajhti thi but not now right, this is what you think of me that I would actually try to come in between your work she shouted back.

Problem kya hai yaar tumhari, why do you tend to fight all the days now, He asked irritated with where the conversation was heading.

Sab problems toh meri hi hoti hai na, Actually right Shaadi ke baad hi toh sab problems aa rahi hai tumhari zindagi main, sirf isliye bola tha ki you have to leave early morning Sidharth, Maa Baba se toh mil liye tum aaj mera kya haan, I have been out for almost a week but what you did was just a message about how am I? Itne busy kaise ho gaye Tum Sidharth, she shouted back almost on the verge of the breakdown.

Shehnaaz we would talk once I am back alright, He spoke softly this time.

We would Sidharth but don't regret anything then because it would be at least a year you would be away from all of us, she spoke.

I won't he sounded confident.

Good for you, with this she cut the call and cried till she heard the door being knocked.

Bacha, Kya hua Theek hai tu, A lady spoke caressing her hairs seeing her sitting on the bed in a broken condition just like a storm has passed away.

Sab theek hoga na main, Sidharth isn't even ready to listen to this, She cried hugging her.
Batana toh padega na Shehnaaz, the lady spoke.

Kaise Maa, he is having an operation to do right now and then his flight for another one of his course which he wanted to complete in Boston, she cried.

*
The other side,

Sir theater ready hai, The ward boy spoke and Sidharth nodded before wearing that I don't care wala attitude.

Shehnaaz I promise we would talk I know our marriage is all the way breaking down and I can't afford it, neither can you let it happen but I would once I am back from Boston, I spoke in my heart before heading in the OT.

Character Sketch:

Meet Dr. Sidharth Singhal (M.B.B.S., M.S. (neurology), M.ch.) 34 years in age, currently the chief neurologist in life lines, aspires to complete the one year course left in the field of neurology from Boston.

Mrs

Mrs. Shehnaaz Singhal an actor by profession, 26 years in age, Married for almost 3 years now. Loves her family and career equally.

Both these worlds were never meant to coincide but they did making their lives all the way happy and contented but what if this falls apart eats them up and they do what they never wanted to

I'm back with something different and Hope you all like it the way you liked my other works too.
Hoping for a good response.

Waiting for your suggestions.

STORY: Sohbat
Writer: Aaradhya Arora