1.Busy Us

Sidharth get up baba I have to leave in a few moments, I spoke shaking the sleeping figure of my husband, although how cute and happy he looked while sleeping I had to wake him up.

Sone de na Sweetheart, he mumbled in sleep but that just brought tears in my eyes, I mean why not it's been a month he has called me this, unintentionally this time too but it felt home. No we didn't had a fight but it was just the time schedules were such that one of us had to leave when the other one was free

Uth jaaiye Sidharth, I'm getting late I spoke caressing his hairs and he kept his head in my lap clearly enjoying my hands in his hairs.
I didn't mind though but time was what I lacked. The knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts and Sidharth groaned hearing it.

Sana bacha andar aa jaon, I heard Maa speaking from outside

Aa jaiye Maa, I spoke in a voice enough for her to hear but was also careful about not disturbing his sleep in a sudden jolt.
Maa walked in and smiled seeing Sidharth snuggling in my stomach, I should have felt embarrassed but did I, no I didn't because Maa was the first person I started relying upon once I came here after marrying Sidharth, she knows me in and out more than I know myself.

Kuch kaam tha Maa, I asked shaking Sidharth lightly so that he could actually get up know, he has to reach the hospital by 9:30 and it's pretty late now. She Shook her head caressing his hairs and he smiled even in sleep and woke up to the touch.

Uth gaya bacha, Maa asked still caressing his hairs and he snuggled more in me for a second before actually waking up and settling himself on the bed, grasping the bottle of water from the bedside table and gulping a lot of that in a second.

Haan Maa ye sone kahan deti hai, he mumbled to her but everyone present in the room knew it was more for me to hear, he came back around 2 in the morning today after an emergency and I was still not home yet so he decided to wake till the time I'm back and thus we finally slept around 3 in the morning, but we're too tired to start a conversation.

Dr Sahaab aapki biwi ko kaam par jaana hai, aapko bhi toh jaana hai chaliye ready ho jaiye jaldi Maa spoke this time for me.

Aap uski Maa ho ya meri Sidharth scoffed in a playful tone and I laughed.

Pehle teri thi par jis din shaadi tay hui thi us din se uski bhi, she spoke making me smile and I could see his eyes shining in happiness too but he was quick to hide it and I felt broken this time, earlier it was fine but this month I have missed him terribly, was it just me who missed him, but I knew it did affected him too but as always he refrained from showing his emotions to others, this was how he was, he would love me the same way I love him but would never reciprocate it in form of words, I mean his gesture shows that but sometimes it's words you need right.

Sana kitne baje ka shoot hai bacha, Maa asked caressing my hairs.
10 baje ka Maa bas nikal hi rahi hoon, I spoke getting up and hiding my sindoor properly before picking up my bag.

Nikal rahi hoon nhi bolte bacha, kitni baar bolna padega, she scoffed and I pouted.
Sorry, I spoke and she smiled nodding before leaving both of us too talk before I leave only if she knew we didn't even have anything to talk about.

Why do you even put those things if you have to hide it everyday, he spoke and I knew he is just trying to indulge in a fight right now, this was always his ways of initiating a conversation when he was pissed off from someone.

Sidharth seedha seedha baat kar lijiye na, why to complicate it I spoke but he just passed a tight lipped smile that could never reach his eyes.