22. Imperfectly perfect

5:30 pm, 14 February
11 weeks of her pregnancy and 5 weeks of changes in both of their behaviour towards each other.
Nope not a total filmy kind of change in them but something better than nothing both of them knew.
He was still not good with words and she still worked on what she understands out of the situation. They still fought with each other but their fights were resolved in max to max a day nowadays. Atleast better than the silent treatment they gave for a week they knew.

Her song was released yesterday with Jerry Sandhu and thus one segment with FifaBollywood was pre-planned for the day.

"Sidharth phone utha" She muttered under her breathe over the phone when he had cut it again. For the fourth time in a row.
Okay how does she know about the call being cut, itni bhi budhu nhi hoon she says as after ringing for about two seconds it said, 'Tumhi jaya numbarva call kart aahat te vyast aahe, kripya nantar punah prayatan kare'.

" One last try Sana" She gave herself the same reason from the past 5 minutes.

" The number you are calling is busy, please stay on the line or call away later" It spoke again and she was frustrated. She knew she was being cranky but she wasn't to be blamed here.
Mood Swings!!!.

" Pta nhi kab aayega ye" She spoke throwing her phone on the bed and went out.

" Kya hua Sidharth ne phone nhi uthaya " Maa asked from the living room when she saw her coming out in a sullen mood.

" Haaye Maa aapko pata, 4 hafte pehle mereko bol raha tha phek do utha kar phone, koi iske phone ko bhi phek do " She spoke irritated with him and settled herself beside maa.

" Bhabhi aapko pata hai kya " Raju Bhaiya started speaking about his evening gossips of the society to distract her from her sullen mode and Sana would love to listen to them nowadays. Raju Bhaiya has been extra careful towards her from the time Sidharth and Shehnaaz has told them all about her pregnancy.

" Kya hua batao batao " She chirped looking at him when Adi to came in and settled on the ground besides all of them.

" Voh Mrs. Kapadia ka beta hai na joh " He started and Sana participated in.

" Uska toh Shaadi hai agle mahine Secretary ki relative hai na" She asked curious.

" Haan voh Joh unke Secretary ke ghar unke rishtedaar nhi aaye unme se voh mtlb unki beti hai ...aur pata hai uss ladki ka baap umm naam toh bhul gaya par Voh college wala...lafda Haan lafda tha unka kuch Mrs. Kapadia ke saath" He spoke in a dramatic tone engaging Sana and Adi both. Maa shook her head at all of them but just sat there as Shehnaaz was hugging her close to herself.

" Adi voh green wala lays ka packet de na mast entertainment kar rahe hai Raju Bhaiya" Sana told Aditi who was sitting the closest to the table where the packets were kept, After shooting the advertisement for lays in the morning she has kept the packets there itself.

" Sana Sidharth gussa kare ga, unhealthy hai bacha " Maa was about to say something when she spoke.

" Maa ek packet na please kitne time se nhi khaya" She spoke with pouted lips and Maa nodded making her squeal.

" Haan Toh Voh Kapadia aunty toh 65 ke upar hain haina ab lafde ka kya hi karengi " Adi asked handling the packet to Sana.

" Par maine apni in do aankhon se dekha na , aur Unki beti bhi Bahar rehti hai socho jab vapis aayenge Usko kitna bada shock milenge, matlab bhai ki shaadi main.... " He spoke over dramatically and Sana was laughing loudly.