4.Pregnant

Sanu sambhaal ke was what I remember the last before the black light consumed me.

I tried opening my eyes but it felt everything would just rotate around me, after lot of efforts from my side I was finally able to open my eyes only to find myself in an unknown place with iv attached to me.
Shit this was a hospital...
I don't wanna be here.... Kyun hoon main yahan was all I could think and I started sweating a lot, I tried removing the drip but my energy was lost....
I was a trypanophobic and finding myself all alone here with a syringe poked in my forearm wasn't helping me in any manner.

Aahh I shouted as I tried standing up but realised I was connected to something to but I need to get this needle out of me.

"Sanu wait a second baba I will call doctor", Aditi spoke and I realised she was here in the room itself but must have dozed off and in a second some nurse was in the room checking my vitals from the machine when all I wanted to do was remove this fucking iv from my hand.

"Can you please remove this", I asked hoping they would understand my fear.

"It's necessary you were starving from a whole day and it's not fine in such a condition", she replied and I wondered what does that even imply.

"Why are you hyperventilating, try and relax", the nurse spoke but I felt my heart would burst with the speed it was racing in my chest. Can't they consider that I had fears from injections.

"Fuck", Adi whisper before I felt myself loosing consciousness again.

*

It was a restless day, Par kyun why am I feeling something wrong happening with Shehnaaz, I agree I had not heard her voice in the Morning but in this whole weak when did I actually talked to her, it was always Mom she was talking with but still this restless feeling wasn't going away.
I was on my third glass of black coffee from the morning considering the fact Shehnaaz wasn't here or she would have loathed it to her heart seeing me such, but profession demands it I have two operations lined up one after other which implies no sleep for the whole night.

"Check the vitals and get the theatre ready" I spoke coming out of my cabin to the nurse and went to take a general round of the patients.

"Dr. Sidharth", I heard my name being called when I was just finished with my round in general ward.

"Nitin what's up", I spoke seeing the young doctor interning under me, well it was a pleasure to have such wonderful students, not only academically but practically too.

"A doubt sir", He spoke and I nodded for him to ask while wearing my green coat and head cap preparing myself for operation.

"Why do we wear such green color or light voilet color clothes while operating", he asked and I laughed.

"I thought you would ask something interesting", I replied sanitizing myself well.

"This is interesting too Dr, I mean studies related doubt I can understand but this too I should know right", he spoke and I nodded.

"Operations means literally a lot of blood Nitin, a lot of blood means a lot of Mental stress to us as doctors so green helps in removing it too a certain level the calm color you know, ab isse pehle koi aur doubt ho c'mon change fast you need to see this operation", I spoke.

"Sir I'm not ready yet", he replied.

"There's no appropriate time to get you ready Nitin, it should just come from within,anyways you aren't going to operate, you just have to see the whole procedure as an intern so c'mon fast I need to prepare your marksheet before I leave for Boston", I spoke and moved out.