9. With or Against Each other

"Sidharth ye..." She choked on her breathe and Sidharth was sure she knew about her being pregnant and this raged him a hundred times more than he was at present.
Wasn't it his right to know this? Agreed he might have failed at many stages of his life but he tries his best he can, but has he actually failed as a husband though, he has always given his best in the relation with Shehnaaz, he has always mended his ways so that she feels comfortable as he has promised his mother that he would give everything to this wedding then wasn't he supposed to be known to the fact that his wife was conceiving, he knew the baby was unplanned for and there was a lot of things needed to be done beforehand but he wasn't a typical male chauvinist that he would control her neither did he belonged to some old mentality that he would have opposed her idea of what should be done now but atleast the matter included his right or this was what he thought

Maybe she wanted to tell you, his heart opposed the reason of him being angered.
When exactly, when she would have decided from both their sides, yelled his brain but his heart wasn't convinced.

"Sidharth you knew about.... About me being pregnant", she asked controlling the emotions she felt at the moment.

"Nhi pta hona chaiye tha kya", he didn't meant but it came out rude, very rude to be honest and she went silent.

She tried telling him right, how was she at fault then, he was busy with his work she did tried it she consoled her heart but has she given a 100% try, she knew she hasn't, hiding about her health, she knew he could withstand a minute but hiding something so important she knew he wouldn't never take it, it was in the first few days of the marriage she knew Sidharth hated lies to his guts though this wasn't a lie, you were about to tell him, her mind supported her.

She was lost in her thoughts when she felt him hugging her tightly, but she was so lost in the papers that her mind was numb, why has he brought these papers, when did he got to know this? She was not even responding to the hug and that broke him a little more but he kept hugging her, as if making his heart believe they would pass this storm together, but does the efforts worked if they were only one sided, no of course not his mind replied and his heart didn't budged because she wasn't even responding to the hug, she wasn't talking, the person who hated silence is silent from past many minutes and he felt his heart breaking in to pieces he knew only Shehnaaz herself could heal them.

"Shehnaaz", he called her hoping he would get a reply only if he knew she was in her own thoughts, him bringing these papers has took another toll on her

"Hmm", she hummed breathing him in, she loves this man a lot, maybe more than she is attached to anyone in this world, if he wants it she would give it to him, why not he has done everything till date to make her feel at home, their home which they built with trust and understanding, he has always understood her than it is her right this time.

"Voh ye papers" he was about to say something when she did the unthinkable, she came out of his hold against his wish, took the pen from the table and closed her eyes letting the tears fall from her eyes, she signed them, she fucking signed them his heart cried, no discussion, no opinions and she signed them.

He was broken beyond repairs, ek baar baat kar sakti thi na, ek baar bas kya ho jaata, his heart screamed but he chose to hide the hurt with silence, the typical Sidharth Singhal style only if he knew silence doesn't work in relations specially not in the relation as pure as them.
But how could she sign them without a fucking thought, his mind screamed.

She signed them and she hates herself for that, what kind of a mother is she that she signed the abortion papers without thinking twice her heart screamed but she was too broken to think straight. She held his hand and kept the papers in his hand along with the pen and left the room wiping her tears harshly.