6. Will He Know

"Haan Shehnaaz", Sidharth spoke picking the call on 5th ring, he couldn't bring it jn himself to ignore the call knowing she wanted to say something in the morning too.

"Khana khaya", she asked in return and he thought was this the important thing she wanted to say.

"Kaam tha kuch toh sidha point par aaogi", He asked controlling his frustration, as he knew personal life is far away from his professional one

" Pyaar se baat kar rahi hoon na Sidharth, ek jawab seedhe de doge toh kya jayega", she argued.

"I'm asking the last time Kuch kaam hai or should I hang up", his patience already breaking.

" Fine kaam ki baat karte hai, ghar kab aaoge", she retaliated.

" Kaam ki baat nhi hai ye, but just because you are asking so it's not possible, subah dekhta hoon", he argued.

" Tumhari flight hai Subah, I want you at home atleast for tonight Sidharth ", she whinned.

" Shehnaaz samjh ne ki koshish kar please busy hoon, I will call you later " He spoke when he saw it's the time for the general round.

"Sidharth...

"Enough Shehnaaz can't you just once understand I busy, there's a lot going on, it's impossible for me to make up today and I am leaving tomorrow early morning", He shouted on the call and then sighed, she wasn't at fault but what's done is done.

"That's the issue here Sidharth, it's only me who wants this to work between us now, Only me" She sobbed

"Shehnaaz enough", He said in a stern tone his head aching from all the tension he was going through from the morning.

"Exactly It's enough Dr. Sidharth Singhal, Pehle bhi toh you had operations right, tab main samajhti thi but not now right, this is what you think of me that I would actually try to come in between your work" she shouted back not realising that he is stressed on something.

"Problem kya hai yaar tumhari, why do you tend to fight all the days now", He asked irritated with where the conversation was heading.

"Sab problems toh meri hi hoti hai na, Actually right Shaadi ke baad hi toh sab problems aa rahi hai tumhari zindagi main, sirf isliye bola tha ki you have to leave early morning Sidharth, Maa Baba se toh mil liye tum aaj mera kya haan, I have been out for almost a week but what you did was just a message about how am I? Itne busy kaise ho gaye Tum Sidharth", she shouted back almost on the verge of the breakdown.

"Shehnaaz we would talk once I am back alright", He spoke softly this time.

"We would Sidharth but don't regret anything then because it would be at least a year you would be away from all of us, ek saal shayad kuch bhi same na rahe, na humara rishta aur na hum" she spoke.

"I won't let anything change Shehnaaz, believe me for once if you can", he sounded confident.

"Good for you", with this she cut the call and cried till she heard the door being knocked.

"Bacha, Kya hua Theek hai tu", Maa spoke caressing her hairs seeing her sitting on the bed in a broken condition just like a storm has passed away.

"Sab theek hoga na maa, Sidharth isn't even ready to listen", She cried hugging her.
"Batana toh padega na Shehnaaz", the lady spoke.

"Kaise Maa, he is busy right now and then his flight, he already seemed frustrated with something", she cried.

*
The other side,