Chapter 30: Hints

As they left Kalevala behind them, the siblings easily evaded the imperial fleet over the planet by having Raze and Jinx hide their signal and by taking a long route to avoid even entering in contact by accidents with TIE patrols.

Thus they reached the mandalorian fleet. While it was still lacking numbers, it sported some heavily armed and armored ships, like their battlecruisers, some frigates whose design was inspired by the ancient Neo-crusaders' and even some ships of the Clone Wars refitted to meet their new purpose.

The Keldabe, however, was really impressive. It certainly matched the Star Destroyers' dimensions, had an impressive mass accelerator placed at the head and dozens of turrets of various size and type.

 That wasn't the only heavy ship built by the Mandalorians, though, as they had also managed to build a couple of Kandosii-class dreadnoughts, with their slim shape but noticeable firepower, which they were now going to use to destroy the imperial...

That wasn't the only heavy ship built by the Mandalorians, though, as they had also managed to build a couple of Kandosii-class dreadnoughts, with their slim shape but noticeable firepower, which they were now going to use to destroy the imperial invaders.

The flagship only had a small hangar for small shuttles. The mandalorians decided that either their ships would serve as carriers with only a light armament, or they were going to put a shitload of weapons on them, which shouldn't surprise any external observer. Still, the siblings found a place where to park the Silver Bullet, and they were then escorted into the ship's bridge.

There they found Bo-Katan standing in front of the viewport, using her range-finder to take a look at the imperial fleet in front of them together with the captain of the Keldabe.

"Quite the impressive toy you built." Jaral commented as they approached the Duchess.

The Captain stepped aside and let them get on the sides of Kryze.

"We don't do things in half when it comes to weapons, Marshall." Bo quipped back.

"Tell me about it." Ezra commented, knowing that statement very well.

Then the siblings materialized their armors and watched outside as well.

"Jinx, give me a scan." Jaral ordered.

The AI had to use only the visors of the siblings, since he still hadn't been granted access to the ship's sensors, but that was something they were going to rectify soon. Meanwhile, that was enough to let him scan the biggest ships.

"I detect three Class-1 Imperial Star Destroyers, three Procursator-class Star Destroyers and the flagship seems to be a Class-2 Imperial Star Destroyer. There is an 86% possibility that the Imperial commander will be aboard the latter." he reported.

"Thanks, buddy." the Grand Marshall said. "Lady Kryze, do we have a scan of the smaller ships?"

"Let's check it out." Bo replied as she turned around and invited them to follow her around the holotable.

Using that, they found out the minor vessels of the imperial fleet, but the only one who concerned Jaral were a small trio of long and thin-shaped ships.