Chapter : 1

Good morning world........ Said star and look towards her side to see her handsome bunny face but cold husband.... Looking all breathtaking.

Star : Aaye hye how cute you look but only when sleeping.

She said and went towards bathroom to do her daily routine...after coming from bathroom she went to wake her hubby.

Star : sir, wake up.... Its morning. Rise and shine

( yes you heard it right she call him sir its not like he told her but she is a intern in his company so it's a habit)

Jungkook : in sleeping tone 5 more min.

Star : sir, you have a meeting I guess wake up

Jungkook : half eyes closed seat on bed

Star : I'll prepare breakfast come down.

She went down and start cooking breakfast and after 30 min she finished cooking and wonder why he is not here yet.
She went up to check.... And witness a sleeping bunny again.... She just smile and went towards him and take the water jar from night stand.

Sorry sir but it's your own words. She pour whole jar water on him.

Jungkook : WTF are you stupid or what glaring her piercing her from his eyes.

Star : Its 7 : 30 am, sir

Jungkook : o shit shit ( getting up and running towards bathroom)

After 10 min come down and running towards main door.

Star : she went towards him saying sir,

He looked towards her... What

She hand him some sandwich and his xpresso.... And wish him all the best.

He take it and went out without saying anything closing door after him.

And she still standing there... After 1 min he come back opening main door.

And looks towards her.

Star : sir, car keys.

He take the keys and about to went out but stopped by her.
Looking towards her without saying anything

Star : I want some money... Smiling sweetly.

Jungkook : cheak his pocket and realise he don't have his wallet.

Star : showing his wallet.... Here I took some money without your permission yesterday.

He went out after collecting his wallet.

Star's pov : is he take caring of me or I'm take caring of him.... What you think before marrying us dad.
Taking a deep breath and walking towards kitchen.

Star thinking : we got married 3 months above... Still he didn't talk properly with me... I mean it's ok what happened if I called him uncle in our first meeting.

Flashback :

I was getting ready for party in which every ceo going to be there and going to get best ceo award....

When my father come and said " don't make me ashamed of yourself behave properly you going to meet your future husband there"

Star : rolling her eyes on her father.

Suddenly she feel a sharp pain in her right cheek and her head turn towards left side.

Well well that's not new it's happen quite often so she is use to it.

It all start when she get into engineering collage before that she was innocent or I said idiot to listen her father ever word.

But after getting their she start living in collage dorms and she barely see her dad.

She enjoy her life so well and start going against her dad and he is so short temper so getting hit by him not so new for her.

Well let's back to the party she went there being all dolled and she purposely wear something in which she look more small like a highshoolar not collage girl.

In party :

She was standing alone cause her dad went away from her side leaving her all alone.... So she went towards food court.
She is tasting everything and enjoying her own self..... Well she used to it now this useless expensive parties.

After wondering around she went to a round table and sit there and eyeing everyone.
As she looking her dad come with some one.
And tower against her and said he is your future husband

Star :
I'm not going to marry him he is an uncle......

You are going to marry him and its a final call... Star's dad said.

Jungkook :
She is a kid I'm not doing this.

But we want our business to become on top to defeat your dad..... Star's dad said.

.............. To be continued........