Chapter : 23

Star : I have a very amazing drama for that.....

She explain her plan in detail...

Jungkook : No, that is so risky I'm not gonna let you do that.... Let him take everything, I don't mind but all I want is you nothing else....

Star : how can I let him have everything, he even has to pay what he did to me or my real family..... God know where are they.

Kai : it's literally Kinda risky star... I'm with jungkook.

Star : Its nothing risky, I'm all calculated.... Nothing gonna happen to me trust me.

And I'm not asking both of you, I'm telling you.

They both are shut for a while looking each other....

Kai : how you handle her?

Jungkook : don't ask she is a headache.

Kai : I'm glad she is not with me.

Jungkook : lucky you.

Kai : well best of luck with her.

Jungkook : thank you

Star folding her hands on chest.....

Star : I'm literally standing here and you guys are talking about me infort of me... That I'm a headache.
Go from here I don't wanna talk with you.

Jungkook : you can go kai, I'll handle from here.

Kai : ok

And he went out from there to execute the plan.

Star : she turn around not facing him. (angry)

Jungkook : he back hugged her and said 'should not I be angry, you make me scared. I literally about to lose you don't do this with my poor heart'

You know how I remember all our fights just in this meantime I am literally about to freak out.... And you did all this to me, not caring about me at all

Should not I suppose to be angry on you for this.... And what if I don't come here today, you are not even going to bother to tell me.

Star : she turn around and looked into his eyes and said, did I scared you? Are you worried about me? Why? Didn't I'm a headache for you? What you says, that word ' kid'? Hmmmmm

Jungkook : yes! You scared me because I don't want to lose you, and I'm worried because you're the only family I have my life, and even you are a headache but mine, and about that word..... Mmmn, you are a kid. You need to grow up.

Star : grow up? grow up?... Wh... (before she say anything....Anything...what are you thinking.... Nothing like that)

He put his finger on her lips to stop her talking...

Jungkook : even if you are a kid, you are my responsibility and nothing matters more than that...... that I LOVE YOU

Star : wow! All of sudden you love me are you sure...Is not is you imfactution
Wait teenager's have that you are not a teenager you more like a old man in his thirties.... Are not you? (Teasing)

Jungkook : if you again comment on my age than...... You're going to be the responsible one, for you.

Star : ok, ok.....

Jungkook : Are not you suppose to say something after my confession?

Star : ooooo ya ya..... Sorry..... But thank you for loving me, well everyone loves me so it's not a big deal for me. And your confession it's not my first time hearing that someone loves me.

Jungkook : you are considering me in someone..... Someone.

Star : Its fun teasing you... Hahahah

Jungkook : I'm serious.....poker face

Star : well I don't know anything like this, I don't have experience... I just thought love is something imaginary.

Jungkook : you don't love....

Star : I don't know.....but lets try

Jungkook : try what?

Star : this loving thing and all that cause before that marriage I thought I'm too small to think about this kind of things.....
I mean I even can't decide what to wear how I'm going to decide a man for me......

Jungkook : Man?

Star : obviously..... I don't wanna boy I need a man.
(I took blackpink seriously) 

Who can take care me, and handle me my prank my tantrum and don't scold me...... Blah blah.... Things.

Jungkook : ok then I'm your man from now on.

Star : hot and sexy (smirking) man

Jungkook : Hmmm, this hotie is all yours..... You can use him.

Star : use and through? (smiling)

Jungkook : just use theirs no option of throughing.......

Star : jk, just kidding... Who Wanna through this hot and sexy mess, but let me feel you abs first.

Jungkook : what? No

Star : please.... Please

Jungkook : No, never crossing his hands on chest covering himself...

Star : you said you are mine so, I'm hust claiming you.

Jungkook : sleep now, we have proccess our plan in morning and stop watching so many drama's
You becoming a pervert day by day

Star : only for you.......

............... To be continued.............