Chapter : 27

In jungkook house :

She was laying on her bed and jungkook went to bring some food for her, but in meanwhile she wake up...

Star : Aaa, what a weird dream? I should stop watching drama's.... But why it feels so real?
AAAAA I can't even imagine that thing super weird....

Jungkook : you wake up?

Star : Hmmm, you know i saw a very bad dream.....

Jungkook : let's eat breakfast first....

Star : Hmmm, wait did we went to Hawaii..... Or it is just a dream?

Jungkook : it's not a dream...

Star : wait, what - where is my dad little bit sad?

Jungkook : he is gone.... He is no mor...

Star : shut up, don't joke (tears building in her eyes)

You killed him... J-jungkook? You're a c-criminal.....

She start backing away from him and she stand up from bed and saw some blood on her dress...... And that's it she freak out.....

She run away from the room and went in living room..... There are some handsome man's and even park jimin and kim taehyung is also there
But she was crying and not caring about anything.

She run towards man door but a hand stopped her.....

Jungkook : star.... Relax.

She start struggling in his grip and try to get free

Star : leave me...... Please

Jungkook : calm down star....

But she start babbling your killed my dad, you're a criminal.... How can you kill some..... You're so bad while crying.

And that's it jungkook give a shake to her body to wake her up.......

Jungkook : STAR...... COME TO YOUR SENSES, AND STOP CRYING.

She flinch because of his loud voice and she stop crying but instead she start sobbing..... Jungkook pulled her towards couch and made her seat there.....

She is not looking towards him instead she is sobbing and scared also.

Jungkook : look towards me star (seating beside her)

Yes, whatever happened yesterday is true...... He is about to kill you so I killed him.
And this my real identity..... I'm the leader of bts.

Star : m-mafia? (not looking still)

Jungkook : yes, I'm

Dead silent for almost 10 min....

Jungkook : you know taehyung and jimin..... And they are rest of my members..

Kim namjoon
Kim seokjin
Min yoongi
jung hoseok

I think it's too much to handle for you in the end you are a normal person and you are not that brave after all
But go in your room take rest for a while.

She stand up from there and looked towards everyone and went up stairs and she make her mind to free from here.

So she take her car keys and went towards parking and she called yeonjun...... And tell him everything about jungkook and Mr. Kim

She took her car and drive towards his house......

Man : sir, mam went out without your permission....... We try to stop her but she was in car.

Jungkook : let her be....

Jimin : Jungkook....

Jungkook : she will be fine....

Jimin : how can she will be fine what about her security...... We are not following her this time.

Jungkook : it's ok, my guards are following her.....

Jimin : how she going to handle everything.... And what about us, how she gonna react after that?

Jungkook : it's ok, she just need time to handle this shock.... She is my brave girl..... She'll be fine.

______________________________________

At yeonjun place :

Star : yeonjun..... He is criminal, he killed him.

Yeonjun : relax Star, he saved you...from your so called step dad...

Star : why are you so normal about this killing someone is not normal.

Yeonjun : killing bad people is not wrong star, and he works with cop's to make our world with less crime he is not a criminal, stop calling him that its gonna hurt him.....

Star : wait..... You also working for him? Are not you just like kai?

Yeonjun : let me drop you home star.

Star : she don't have anything to say in just one day, she lost her dad i knew he is not real one but still she grow looking him...And her two best friends
Betrayed her.... Her husband itself a mafia.

She is numb now......

She control her tears and wipe them and said.....

Star : no, need I can go

And she went out from there and went inside Jarvis and start crying....

...................... To be continued.................