Chapter : 31

They were seating on dining table :

Jungkook is seating on main chair and jin is seating on another main chair.

Beside jungkook, star and opposite of suga....

Beside star, jimin and opposite of tae...

They were sitting....... But jungkook said something to broke the silence, and to make suga and star stop staring and giving glares to each other.

Jungkook : star, serve for us...

Star : I cooked, now you serve...

Suga : it's your job, you should do it.

Star : what do you mean by job?

Suga : you're the women here... So

Star : you know! Hell is full of people like you.... Who says women's look good in kitchen.

Suga : if you serve, it's not going to make you smaller.

Star : and if you guys do self service it's not gonna make you taller.

And they self serve themeself but suga is looking towards star and she is also.

Star : you must be pisces?

Suga : and you gemini?

(pisces and gemini zodiac sigh are basically enemies, they don't like each others wibes)

After having dinner, they were in living room... Playing uno.

And last two peoples are jungkook and star...... And jungkook win so star got angry and she hit jungkook with her hands playfully.....

Jungkook : ahha ahhh.... Star it's hurting.

Star : hitting lightly his arm... Who told you to win..... Haaa

Then she heard some metal clicking sound from suga side.... She was about to turn to look but jungkook hold his cheeks with his hand..... And pulled her towards him for a hug, so that she can't see the gun which suga is hold towards her direction.

Well well it's his instincts to protect jungkook so he did not think twice before aim towards star.

Jungkook eyed him to stop that act and to put gun down....

Suga saw him and stand up from there and walked out from there.

Back to star....

Jungkook : sorry, let's play again and this time you going win... Ok

Star : ok..... Let's suffel the cards....

Jungkook : you suffel them, I'll come in a minute.

______________________________________

Jungkook : suga hyung, you want me to get divorced?

Suga : why would I want that?

Jungkook : then why did you bring gun here..... Don't you know if she saw that thing around me, she gonna divorce me right away.

Suga : it's out of habit.... Kookie, you know that.

Jungkook : I know hyung but she is so scared of guns..... Her hands are trembling when I put my gun in her hands....... And she took promise from me that..... I'm not gonna be a mafia infront of her.

She can't handle it hyung... And I love her so much hyung.

Suga : even after knowing, only money matters to her.

Jungkook : she is not like that hyung, she just pretend that way nothing else.

Suga : whatever.

Jungkook : hyung please don't do anything around her like this.

Suga : ok, if that make you happy.
(I don't know but, I don't feel good around her.. Her eyes tells that there are so many hidden truths are they. I hope I'm wrong)

______________________________________

And rest of the time they spend playing and chatting with each other and for star.... She is talking with tae and with hobi.

They become good friends.

After awhile she offer them coffee and they accept it.

So right now she is in kitchen making coffee for them and hot chocolate for jungkook, tae and herself.

Suga walked in and said.....

Suga : what are you hidding? (suspicious eyes)

Star : universe.. (playfully)

Suga : what kind of universe?

Star : you don't have to know....

Suga : tell me and this time he holding a knife infront of her neck.

Star : w-what are you d-doing.....s-sir

Suga : if you ever hurt kookie then trust me I'm Gonna kill you by my bear hands.

Star : w-why would I'm g-going to hurt h-him.

Suga : just incase..... Warning you, be nice and dare you to tell this to anyone.

And he walked out of the kitchen....

After 10 min she come with there coffee and hot chocolate.

Jungkook : what happened star, why are you sweating?

Star : n.. Nothing..... It's so hot in kitchen. (looking towards suga, who is smirking in her direction.)

Suga : (jungkook is right, she is a scardy cat pretent to be strong..... I'm just overthinking nothing else)

Is he right or........

................. To be continued...............