Chapter : 51

Yoongi : now, tell me the truth... Frowning..

Jimin : nothing hyung....

Yoongi : just tell me, I keep it to me.

Jimin : star hyung... Star, she try to suicide...

Yoongi : what? Why.?

Jimin : she want jungkook...... In her life.

Yoongi : what area you saying.....

Jimin : I can't help tara, but you can save her.... Take her away otherwise i have..... Keep her away from jungkook.

Yoongi : what did you done? Jimin

Jimin : star gonna kill her, today.... An accident...

Yoongi : and you telling me that now...

Let's go save her...

Jimin : I can't....

Yoongi : why?

Jimin : cause I don't wanna lose my sister.... Please save her.. Hyung.

______________________________________

In hotel :

Tara : wow it's so high.... Up here, why you chose this place.

Star : to kill you... Smirking.

Tara : stop joking....

And that's the last thing she said......and star pushed her out of the terse.

Star : you said he is mine, then why did you come back. Didn't you said he is mine.... Then why why did you do that....

But tara didn't fall from building she was there hanging on the corner of terse..... And someone do saved her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

And star send jungkook her pictures with chinu..... Saying it's tara,

And she run away..... She is cheating and all that kind of shit....

Jungkook didn't said anything but try to search for her but he didn't find her and after that chinu is also missing...

And everything is messed up jungkook become more silent and dangerous....

He has so many questions to answer by Tara, he try to find her but can't find her..... He become so messed up...

Flashback :

But tara didn't fall from building she was there hanging on the corner of terse..... And someone do saved her.

??? : Tara are you ok?

Tara : crying....... S_she.... S-she t-tried to k-kill me.....

??? : it's ok, come with me we go to jungkook...

Tara : No, she become like this because of me.... She want jungkook why didn't I understand her before, I messed up everything.... Rajveer... I messed up everything..

Jungkook I can't go back to him, I can't

Rajveer : then, what are you gonna do now.

Tara : she is right, I should die.... She try to go towards terse but rajveer stopped her.....

Rajveer : don't do stupid thing, if you don't want to go to jungkook, let's go I take you from here...... But please don't do anything like this.

I'm already super guilty, the things I have done in past..... Please let me take you from here...

She just nodd and took her with him...

______________________________________

Outside hotel :

Jimin : where is she star...?

Star : in hell...

Jimin : slapped her....... You are not my sister...... What did you done... You messed up everything....

You think jungkook gonna accept you... No.... Never..... And it's my words.

Star : oppa, you slapped me for that bitch.... Jungkook is mine since very starting.....

Jimin : no, he is not...... You gonna regret it later.... Star....

______________________________________

Present time :

Jimin is not able to find about Tara, not even yoongi but they do saw the cctv recording..... That rajveer took her from here.

And how star passed her..... But star took advantage of that recording and sawed jungkook half truth.

And then she make chinu confess that she leaved him for rajveer...

After that day jungkook did not mention her name no one is allowed to talk about tara...

But did jungkook, himself able to forget about her.......

Big no....

He is still living in his house, he didn't even change anything there....

Every photo of hers, clothes everthing.

He tried to look for her but failed ever time.....

5 year past and nothing is like before...

Tara didn't return ever.....

Jungkook tried everything but not out of concern..... Out of angry....

He want his revenge....

Jimin stayed away from his family specially star....

Star now regretting whatever she done, she tried getting close to jungkook but jungkook didn't give her any attention....

She lost her brother and jungkook also....

And Tara where is she no one's know that.....

............... To be continued...............