Chapter : 26

Kai : then let's wait for your husband for now.....

Star : what can he do, complain in police station..... We have to find a way to get out from here.

Kai : just wait for your husband.

Star : but....

Kai : just shut your mouth for once and listen me...... Let just wait

........................................................................

Mr kim on call :

If you want your wife safe and sound give me all your property.... Otherwise you gonna loss your wife..... Hahahahha ( manic laugh )

And don't try to contact police I have my eyes on you so.....
Don't be oversmart if you love her.

I'll tell you the address come with paper and alone....

........................................................................

In room where kai and star are locked

Star : she is trying to open the gate with her hair pin.... But no use.

Kai : stop that its not gonna open just sit and wait....

Star : how can you be so calm we literally stuck here.

Kai : ignores her.

Star : look at your self, you need doctor and I think they hit you on your brain that's why you not understand that we are in big problem..... KAI

Kai : CAN'T YOU STOP TALKING I'M SO TIRED OF YOUR TANTRUM (so loud and in so much anger )

Star : she flinch because of his behavior cause he never talk like that look likes he gonna kill someone, he is looked terrifying....she got scared and shut her mouth and sit on the floor back facing wall.

Suddenly they heared some gun shots and that made her flinch and she stand up.....

Star : k-kai...

Kai : stay behind me....

And she went behind him and suddenly they heared door opening sound......

And their is Mr Kim he is walking towards star to approach her but he got shot from behind.... That made her flinch and scared.

She drop herself on the floor looking towards his dad's dead body....

Her tears start building she can't find any strength to clam herself....

It's freaking so new to witness someone dead in front of her eyes....

She can see whole room got filled with some guys with their gun....

Her mind stopped working not to know where to look towards guys with gun or towards her dad....

And then she looked towards kai and he was like meet and greet with them and stand with them....

She was not able to think what is going on what just happened....

Then she looked toward door to look who shot the bullet....

And she looks like lifeless body, like her soul left her body and she faint there....

______________________________________

Jungkook pov :

Mr kim on call :

If you want your wife safe and sound give me all your property.... Otherwise you gonna loss your wife..... Hahahahha ( manic laugh )

And don't try to contact police I have my eyes on you so.....
Don't be oversmart if you love her.

I'll tell you the address come with paper and alone....

Jungkook : he made the biggest mistake of his life....

He called someone and said let get ready for rock.

______________________________________

I shot her father infront of her eyes she look so scared and first time real tears in her eyes.

She looked towards me and faint. I walked towards her and held her in my hands.

Yes, I'm a mafia.... Not just mafia but a mafia leader.

I have the best gang in this world BTS
We work with cops to reduce crime rate in world.

But I guess my little wife can't handle this much.... That's why I didn't tell her about me being mafia leader.

And their is some some truth she still need to know that how I got to know about her..... And her real family also.

      ............. To be continued.............