Chapter : 7

It's been 3 days and gossips are everywhere to hear even yeonjun got to know but star relax him saying " it's childish to react or more on they don't have courage to say it infront so they just deserve my back. Such a backbitcher.

Today is some sales consist meeting so I was also there to prepare short note or for other help....

Jungkook is sitting in front and then on side I was there, then a women employee and then HM (hot mess kim taehyung)
Meeting went so smoothly.

In last jungkook said thanks to me for helping..... Which is not his self
So that female employee get offend so she mumbled enough to get hear by me and HM...

" what a slut"

Then I looked towards her and said

"sorry I didn't hear you could you repeat"

As I said she looked towards everyone and not having enough courage she said sorry to me...

" you better be" I said and we walked out of meeting room.

( I mean when they don't have courage then why putting allegation they really need to grow up such a immature act)

I was in jk's office working on some his file but I feel like bored so I went towards yeonjun.... Desk

I was sitting across him and for make others more jealous I keep acting like I am enjoying myself so much... Well it somehow feels good making them annoy.

But suddenly in picture frame jungkook come and he held my hand making me stand up and walking towards his office.....

Jungkook pov : I was in my office when she walked out I know she went to that yeonjun it's not like that she tell me but I guess..... Ofcourse she spent whole time just chilling in my office.

I don't know why I take her in my company...... As I was in deep thought tae come in my office and whenever I see him I always remember her words
" what Hot mess" I don't know from which angle.

Kim taehyung : well I heard you have a mini slut who wonder around your office...

Jk : frowning towards him..

Tae : don't tell me you don't know about it.

Jk : get to the point looking towards laptop

Tae : star..

Jk : look towards him..... What?

Tae : o now you are curious..Intresting

Jk : speak, what she did now

Tae : well well she didn't do anything but now a day everyone is talking about her in office that how she got so much freedom around you....... How she is your slut.

Jk : WHAT, what are you saying shut the fu*k up don't talk sh*t about her.

Tae : well it's not me but everyone else
( then he told about everything the gossip and all that)

Jk : I was angry so I walked towards her....... I held her hand and taking her towards my office.

But she freed her hand saying I'm hurting her....

And asked what happened...

Jk : what are you doing here?

Star : just... Here

Jk : he looked towards other employees and they were talking shit again....... Can't you see what are they talking about you..

Star : what?

Jk : don't behave you don't know ' they are saying you slu....'

Star : And because they are saying am I become one..... Haaa ( all calm and study)

Jk : taken aback from her answer 'but'

Star : but... What, they are just backbitching....... They don't have courage to say it on my face so they alternaly deserve my back not my explanation....

Jk : but

Star : I'm not here to give them explanation I'm not answerable towards them.

Jk : they are talking about your character

Star : I don't need character certificate from them....... I don't need it from anyone.

Jk : not saying anything just standing there.

Star : it's ok calm down...... It's good that they have more interest in my life then their own...... Smiling.

And everyone just looking down towards there feet.... Like reality hit them so hard.

I took his arms lightly and said let's go
I took him into his office and he is just looking towards me like so impressed.

Star : I know I'm beautiful but don't stare me like this..... Pouting

He just smile and said you're stupid.

Star : how I'm stupid.... Haa, yah talk to me say sorry.... Take your word back now... You you Mister say some thing..... Don't ignore me

And they continue it....

Meanwhile :

Tae : wow how mature she was when taking there and now look she is fighting over a stupid word ' stupid'

O my god her duality..... She really didn't care about someone who talk about her character but she is affected by a word........

Just because he said it infront of her not in her back..... She is incredible.

.................. To be continued...................