Chapter : 33

Thank you for 1k views...... I'm so happy 💜💜💜💜💜.

In company : their's meeting going on
And as jungkook's assistant star is also there..... Or I say forced to be there.

As you know she is lazy she don't do anything in company, still jungkook sometimes make her work.

So right now meeting is going some kind of contract talking and tender blah blah blah....

There's about 30 people BTS is also there..... And star struggling to keep her eyes open.

Suga pov :
How stupid is she, don't she know how important is that tender for us. We want this project of jeju Island can't she focused or pretend to focus.

Jungkook : we can't go jeju Island, if we don't get this project....

Star : (opened her eyes) jungkook, are we going jeju Island? (excitement)

Jungkook : silence (cold tone)

Jhope : if we get this tender than maybe......

Star : then fill the tender...... Smiling.

Suga : do you think, it's that easy to fill tender and get contract....

Star frowned her eyes.....

Star : like seriously, now you want me to give advice to you..... To get the tender.

Suga : do you even know what is tender?

Star : why? You don't know..... You want me to tell you..... Ha

Suga : ok then you present it....smirking.

Star : ofcourse why not.... It's just a tender of automobile parts..... What you think, I'm stupid.

Don't forget I'm an engineer, mechanical engineer......

And you know what, as I have studied the tender which you want they are not looking for any less budget tender they want something unique in the design with their liability......

Jungkook : you have any idea.....?

Star : ofcourse..... Why don't you prioritize the factor of safety and less maintenance.... It would make a great combo.

Everyone including suga is shocked they were talking about about any solution from past 1 hour and she give it in just minutes.

Jungkook : Nice idea... How you get it.

Star : Its my field work, I have worked for college purpose...as that file I see when I'm seaking idea for it.

Jungkook : wow! Why don't you handle this project then?

Star : no way I'm not gonna work, it's against my lazy body.

The project everyone is dieing to be in and she is rejecting it.... Just matter for her laziness....

Jin : don't you know the worth of this project?

Star : maybe some 100 million dollar...

Jin : yes million dollars.... Then why no?

Star : did you forget, I'm the owner of billion dollars....

Jungkook dismissed the meeting and only BTS and star is there now....

Taehyung : star, you propety don't cost that much.....

Star : I know, but jungkook does.

Suga : his property is not yours.

Star : o really, then should I divorce him and ask half of his property in aluminy...... Then it would be mine.
(pisssd off face)

Jimin : is getting divorc is that much easy?

Star : ofcourse, for me it is....

Jhope : and what reason you gonna give to court?

Star : ofcourse, he is cheating and getting proof of him cheating on me is not hard.............. (looking towards jk)
Did you remember something in your office.. Jo jo jo

Jungkook : he just glared towards her... Didn't I said not to say that word

Star : don't try to scare me.... I'm just kidding... Or am I not.

Jungkook : you know that, I'll put my all property under you name just don't say things like this.

Star : hehehe..... Just joking jk, where am I gonna go leaving you. You're the only person I know in this world now.
(Assuring smile)

Jimin : who said that.... You still have me and our parents.....

Star : hmmmm(confused)

Jimin : I know you are not ready for any other shock but I'm your brother blood related brother.

Star : Jungkook.......

Jungkook : he is right, you have your parent and brother..... With you including me.

.................. To be continued..............