Chapter : 13

Hiii

I got 200 views today and 100 votes...

Thank you for supporting my book 💜💜

Let's get back to the story.... 😁😁

In just night night he called you 100 times.... But you put his number in block list.......

Star : Appa give me your card I wanna go on shopping......

Mr. Jeon : ok...... But take soobin with you.

Star : ok appa, don't tell him that I'm here otherwise....

Mr. Jeon : don't threat me with that I'm your appa.....( Poor), you becoming like him is it because you staying with him.

Star : maybe that's why I'm staying away from him........ Heheheh

Soobin : let's go noona.

Star : ok baby boy.

Soobin : don't call me that I'm older than you.

Star : exactly.... Dont call me noona, I feel like old in my full youth (javani)

Soobin : but you're hyungs wife.

Star : then call him uncle, not me

Soobin : ok, noona

Star : aaaaaaahhhh

Soobin : sorry, out of habit

They just smile and went for shopping.

........................................................................

In shoping area they are just wondering in malls and buying things

They buy some ice cream like it's freaking zero degree Celsius and we are eating ice cream but it's fun.

We are wondering around when suddenly I saw a car in display window and that was it..... That car is so attractive it's fully automatic it's tesla new model and it's really cool.

Star pov : if i have this car I'm going to rock in collage and company.
O my god i wanna it.

Star : soobin buy me that car.....

Soobin : noona shopping is ok but car... Is not is so expensive

Star : what do you mean by expansive, don't I have right to buy what I want.

Soobin : you have right noona, but this car is expensive and this card not have capacity to buy it..... And appa's business is also not doing any better.

I join hyungs company to study and learn bussiness skill.

And appa ask hyung but he denied to help appa.

Star : what he did that?

Soobin : yes.

Star : your hyung is so into my dad that he forget about his appa.... He is such a dumb head.
You know that 'I want a divorce from him' while smiling.

Soobin : what are you saying noona?

Star : you know why your hyung married me?

Soobin : he loves you.

Star : seriously, you are such a bay boy he married me because of my dad's property........ And I guess jeon industry facing problem because my dad take back his support.

Am I right.

Soobin : yes....

Star : your brother is forcing me to get into something which I don't want
Anyway......
But now I want that car.... My soul, my cutie.

Soobin : did you just name the car?

Star : it's not car it's my cutie.... Look at her colour it's pink...... Cool na

Soobin : so girlish....

Star : frowning...... Hann

Soobin : I mean look purple colour it's more cool.

Star : wow, I wan it...... While pouting

I think it's bussiness time.....

She called yeonjun : on call

Star : you have to do me a favor, ok

Soobin : are you trying to fire me

Star : just do what I said.... Please I give you ride in my car.

Soobin : do I have any opption?

Star : no

........................................................................

Jungkook : where is she, she not even picking up and not even her dad's place not at jeon mansion..... When you going to stop making me worried.

He was inside the lift......and suddenly yeonjun come inside while talking on phone. Ignoring him like he didn't see him.

Yeonjun : you must be having fun with soobin, shopping (intensely taking name)

Yeonjun : what are you saying are you stupid....... You are married now.

Yeonjun : what are planning to do STAR don't forget you have a rich husband.

Yeonjun : if you really want that car ask your husband or your dad.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO DATE SOMEONE FOR THAT.

That's it jungkook face is look like he is about to blast....... And yeonjun cut the call.

And start seeing your status which you update..... Like having fun with soobin.

And yeonjun come out of the lift and went away breathing in relief.

That he didn't do anything to him...

...................... To be continued..............