Chapter : 10

Good morning,

I got 100 views today.... 🤗🤗

Let's back to story.........

Jungkook : go now I'm in a meeting...

Star : she looked towards kai, and he was smirking..... And that smirk is really scaring.

Star : she looked towards her feet and then again to kai....... And said looking towards him with a smile ' is it what you mean by wait and watch'
You sacred me....

Kai : did you think that low of myself...hann

Star : No, but the way you said all in anger..... I thought maybe..

Kai : yaa, I'm a decent normal human being.... And stop watching so many drama's.

Star : sorry, but why did you follow me.... Hmm

Kai : just want to be close with you... I still have hopes in you.

Star : then don't have..... I'm not going to give you any hope...

Jungkook : you two know each other?

Kai : yes, she is my junior in collage

Star : but what are you doing here?

Kai : bussiness..... I'm handling my dad's business....... Why are you here?

Star : Mmm I'm here to handle my business...... As she said and walked towards jungkook and hug him so tight.

Kai : he is looking us so shockingly...

Jungkook : she suddenly hug me....I got shocked.... But I don't know why I didn't hug her.

Kai : you two dating each other..

Star : still hugging him... No

Kai : then what is that?

Star : looking towards him I'm not answerable to you Mister.

Jungkook : she is my wife...

Kai : w-wife, star seriously did you just reject me and everyone because of him.......i mean he is so older than you.

Star : txxx txx... How hard you trying to convention yourself ..... Did you love me that much.... Haaa

Kai : I think you need to control your wife Mister jeon....... Don't let her flirt with anyone.

Star : wow, you're complaining to my husband..... Like I'm going to listen

Kai : don't do that..

Star : why?

Kai : sighing deeply and walked out of cabin...

Star : well we meet oftenly now.....bye bye senior.

And she laughed a bit and think I really overthink...... He is not a gangster..... He is so cute come here for me...... For hope...... It's going to fun teasing him. ( well well she know her limit and teasing in engineering is normal we all are used to it)

Jungkook : are you flirting with my bussiness partner? With cold tone and glaring.

Star : (shit I forget about this ice bug now what how to cover up).      Why are you jealous?

Jungkook : me...... Seriously, but I have a reputation and dignity and you are my wife so maintain your character.

Star : you are here for that na..Smiling

Sh again went towards him and about to hug him but he stopped her.....

Star : What?

Jungkook : No, hugs till you stop flirting.

Star : why?

Jungkook : just no.....

Star : yaaa it's my last exam I want a hug..... Puppy eyes.

Jungkook : go and ask from kai or yeonjun or your HM

Star : kai... No hell, yeonjun he is not good at hugging...... And HM is not he....

Tae : walking in the cabin...... Jungkook I need your signature here. O you also here star.

Star : hmm, can I hug y..... Before she complete someone else hug her.

Jungkook pov : she is explaining about hugging kai, yeonjun and HM suddenly tae come inside, and she is really literally about to ask for a hug but I did it before she complete it.

Star : I know he is jealous but I kind of enjoy that jealously and how he know about HM..... Whatever let me enjoy his embrace and that warmthy.

Tae : Jungkook, sigh...... Stop ignoring me and do this at your home not here
Still no response,

I'm putting file here if you done sigh it and stop making me feel single.... Omg did you guys even hearing me.

And he walked out of cabin.... After 10 min they broke the hug.

Jungkook : he cupped her face and said ' how's your exam'

Star : well this one just ok ok...

Jungkook : while fixing her hair you done good...... While smiling.

She also smiled.

What to eat outside today..... Yes how about chicken and pizza.

Jungkook : as your wish.... Let's go after work and order it and watch movie.

Star : wow great

Ok i'll get going bye bye...... They both smile to each other.

.................. To be continued...............