Chapter : 28

After driving back home.... She went inside the house....
Nobody was their and its all dark....

So she went towards her bedroom and No one is there also...

So she just went to sleep cause, she is mentally and physically so disturbed.

In morning :

Jungkook : star, wake up rise and shine.

Star : as she heard his voice she flinch and backed away from him in sudden.

Jungkook : are you ok? (he is so much hurt because of her behavior)

Breakfast is ready come and eat and you have collage also..... (fake smile)

He can only see fear in her eyes and that brokes his heart....

She is so scared, scared to the one who can't live without her.

She didn't said anything and after breakfast she went to her collage when is was coming she can sense that two cars are following her and then it's hit her.........

There is always two cars follow her but she never notice it....
And that made her think how she end up being in collage, being friend with yeonjun and kai.

It's all planned more like she is living some script..... Made by jungkook.

And here her fear change in anger....

______________________________________

It's been 1 week now.....

And she didn't talk with jungkook she didn't go company also, and avoid him as mush as possible.... She even shift in other room.

And whenever jungkook call her she flinch first and then reply... But keep it short or just nodd...

Fear can just seen through her looks like she is all time in worry that jungkook goona kill her also as she prank and annoy him the most...

But she don't know that all this things making jungkook go crazy and he again become a ice bug... He can't sleep, can't laugh, can't concentrate....

In short he is all messed up and when he saw her scared of him, that also broke his heart in million pieces....

So he stopped going back home after 3 days he can't see her being scared or feared... And he is taking out his anger on his employees....

______________________________________

Another two day passed But situation is still same....

But as time pass and she didn't see jungkook around she start worrying about him.....

So she think to visit him today after her collage....

She went to collage and saw yeonjun and kai.... She went towards them as she is not talking with them also...

Star : mmnnh cough...

Yeonjun : we are hearing you....

Star : I-i want to say, let's forget about this thing which happened... Let's be the way we were back then....
I don't want to lose my best friends...
And  I'll forgive you.... If you promise to not mention that thing between us.

Kai : we can't ne friends sta- Mam... Not looking towards her.

Star : yah.... What's the with this tone? And what is it mam? Why?
Stop that nonsense.....

Yeonjun : sir not gonna like it mam if you talk with us... We are just here to protect you... MAM

Star : seriously..... Stop that before I kill you.... I'm not your mam I'm star call me that.... Otherwise it's not going to be good for you.

Y and k : try to understand Star, we are not same....

Star : I don't care, I didn't become your friend by knowing your position or background.... You are my friend and be my friend.... I'm not saying to not to protect me.... But just give me back my friends....

Please...

Please.....

Please......

Y and k : ok.... But sir?

Star : he is not gonna do anything I'm here if he says anything to you.
The way you protect me I'm also gonna protect you.... With my all mighty.

And after that they went to collage canteen and remembered their old times........ And promising each other not to effect there friendship....

........................................................................

After awhile she went to company with yeonjun and kai....

Star : they are following me......

Y : n-no, no you are assuming things

K : focus on road.... Star not here and there.

Star : you know that, I know there always someone is following me and I even tell you guys about it.... But you guys always says I'm assuming things.

They went silent.....

It's ok your silences gives me, my answer........

..................... To be continued................