Chapter : 6

In office room :
She walked in the room office room and the moment she went in it feels like snow fall like cold.

She sit across the table and he is busy in his work.... She sigh heavily and said "look"

While looking towards him but he is busy......

Look here

Still busy......

Look I'm talking don't ignore

Still busy......

Don't behave like me

Still busy......

Look here or otherwise

He looked this time but more like glaring.....

Well don't look like this it's already cold here

He fold his hand on chest.......

Mmmm well sorry for cafeteria and sincerely sorry

Ok ( cold).....

And you still own 1000 bugs don't forget that

Looks her while glaring.....

Well I have a suggestion if you don't mind

Hmm.....

Well as you know employees they rarely bring lunch and I wondering what if we give them lunch and all beverage it's make them represent best of their self..... What you think

Why company pay for their needs....

Tsk, you don't understand human psychology and who said you going to pay for it...... Are not we give them salay after cutting their AY and FY and all tax..... So if we talk with cafateria they going to serve us in low price...

That's how we are not going to pay they itself pay for it but it going to bring so much positive response for company.

Hmmm..... (while thinking)

Now come and sleep I'm sleepy

Ok just a minute.....

Ok.

Jungkook pov :

She is smart all through but stupid also while smiling....

........................................................................

Next day in morning,

She wake up and wake up jungkook also and start their day like usual.

She went to collage..... There she went inside her class and got to know today is no lecture cause it's game week that's why..... So no class for a week.

And after that semester exam....

So she went to company and as she was in elevator.... She hear some employees talks.
(they didn't see her)

Employee 1 : did you hear about star that new intern.

Employee 2 : yes, the one who is with our ceo.

Employee 1 : yes, that slut... Always with him, she didn't even knock on his door.

Employee 2 : yes, I hear that otherwise who get internships in their 3rd year and more on ceo's intern..... With triple salary.

Employee 1 : yes, she is the one who get our inoccent ceo in her trap... Such a slut

Employee 2 : such a whore.. Hmm

( they went out from lift and now she is alone)

Star in background : pointing towards her and saying  " me slut, whore, triple salary, knock and he is innocent with big eyes".
And she start laughing... I mean what why, how, when they are so stupid and low in their mind....

O my god..... Bless them.

As she was still in shock and smiling on there mentality.

And I walked in his office he was not there so I called yeonjun and ask where is he....

He was on his desk so I went their and as we are talking and working as I am also helping him.

Employee's start another gossip :

Look at her now him, she don't work for ceo but for him she is doing work and also look at the way she talking.

Well I think she realize her mistake and now going towards young man than old man....

She is such a slut and whore...

What happened to new generation they do anything for money.

Look at her I heard she give us treat on our ceo's money and I also heard her taking money from yeonjun...

And he and our ceo inoccent to get into her trap...

I have never seen someone like her...

And they continue their shity talk...

................... To be continued.................