Chapter : 43

Hello,

Please vote and comment to let me know you like the stroy.....

______________________________________

After 1 week of that incident...

She didn't took any Intrest who did this or why, but she told jungkook to not to so anything.

Jungkook didn't convince firstly but she gave him some point of view...

Like :

They gonna be in fear that what's your next step...
So atleast nobody gonna do anything to me for at least a year maybe...
Let them die in fear na, that how you going to take revenge..... Hmmm

Then he also get convenced......

______________________________________

Right now Tara is in jungkook's office.

Waiting for him to come, to take her home. She stopped driving after that incident.

And she being a curious, she went inside secret bedroom. Which is inside jungkook's office.

She was exploring everything there, there are some clothes of jungkook and hers, there are some guns she hold a small one, well she is not that much scared of it now.

She went towards a locker, and try to open it by butting her birthday, his birthday but it doesn't open. But a syeron start bussing..... So she got startled and hold the gun more tightly.

After a while yoongi come inside and lights turn off, he can't see her face and she also.

They but some tap on her mouth and tie her hands and put a black cover on her head.

They drag her towards, basement and tied her on a chair....

She is wiggling to get free but a gurd slapped her. She stopped wiggling and tears start forming in her eyes.

After 10 min jungkook also comes inside, but didn't recognize her.

Jungkook : what the situation.

Suga : she try to stole our documents, and have a gun in her hand.

Jungkook : kill her... (scary tone)

Tara : (after hearing his words) I start wiggling trying to free myself, shaking my head in no......

Jungkook : he saw her, and took out his gun... Pointing towards her.

Tara pov : omg where did I put myself, am I going to die today by my husband hands, God help me please

Stilling wiggle and try to free herself.

Jungkook : take off that cover, I wanna see who have courageously to stole my things.

Tara : I stopped wiggling.

The guards take of the black clothe, which is covering her completely.

Tara : she is glaring towards the guard but he didn't recognize her. As there department is different.

Jungkook saw her, and run towards her tara baby why are you here...

Yoongi also get shocked.. What are you doing here.

She start glaring jungkook and wiggling..... Jungkook took the tape from her mouth....

Tara : OPEN MY HANDS,, I'M GONNA KILL EVERYONE HERE..... JUST OPEN THEM still wiggling in anger .

Well she adapt anger from jungkook.

Jungkook was about to open the robes but stopped....

Tara : what..?

Jungkook : I think, I be in danger in I open you....

Tara : you'll be in more danger, if you didn't open them.

Jungkook : what are you doing in my secret office?

Tara : just loking around....

Yoongi : did someone told you to do so, to betray kookie?

Tara : she glare at yoongi and said open this and I'll tell you everything in detail who send me here.... Hnnn

Jungkook opened her rob, she first thing done is to slap the guard who slapped slapped her...

But he is is strong, so she end up hurting herself......

Tara : aaaa, mumma my hands.....

She went towards jungkook, took his gun from his hand.

I'm gonna kill you how dare you slap me.

Jungkook : he slapped you, angry

Tara : she saw the anger in his eyes, so she said n-no.... No

Jungkook try to get the gun back from her hand..... But she but it behind her back.

Jungkook : give me that, how dare he slap you.

Tara : no no, go run away (looking towards guard)

Jungkook : he trying to get his gun back but Tara, through it in corner of the room.

She is trying to hold him, but he is super strong.....

What are you guys doing stop him..

But nobody have courage to stop him and that stubborn didn't even moved a inch.....

Jungkook took the gun and about to kill him but tara comes infront of him and said.....

Tara : Jungkook stop..... Give me the gun...

Jungkook : he super angry to listen her...

Tara : ok go on kill him and I'll divorce you Is that ok with you...

After hearing that he give the gun back to her....

and went out of there.....

She looked towards everyone and said you guys are useless......

She went towards jungkook...... But

...................... To be continued.................