Chapter : 57

Jungkook : are we good now?

Tara : I guess yes, but we waste so many years...

Jungkook : it's ok we'll cover up, because I only want you...

Tara : me too

Jungkook : I think we should call them.

Tara : no let them enjoy, jiwoo and misoo want to go carnival for so long.

Jungkook : then let's talk, I mis talking with you...

Tara : you wanna see their pictures?

Jungkook : ofcourse...

Tara : you wait here, I'll get the album I have so many memories to share and pictures, videos everything... I'll be back.

She went upstairs but she didn't come back even after 10min.....

Jungkook : Tara..... Tara.......

He went up and saw nothing just open window and nothing..... He got scared looked here and there but still didn't get any clue....

Suddenly his phone ring.....

Jungkook : hello...

Suga : (in pain) star kidnapped kids and jimin.
Me and rajveer are injured, so something before she do anything

Hello..

Hello...

Jungkook did you here me...

Jungkook...

Jungkook dropped the cellphone like his life got snatched infront of him once again and he dropped his self so devister..... Just tears are flowing.

Jungkook pov : did I loss everything before gaining it...

He try to control his self, but failed after 10 min he hold his self and start to call his best man's to find his wife and kids...

He called everyone who can help him find them but no use no one know where star took them....

After 30min, rajveer and suga come and rajveer said....

Rajveer : jiwoo and misoo they always wear a necklace, it have location tracker in it....

Tara asked me get it.... We have to find Tara's phone.

They find the phone and locate there location it's near by barehouse....

Jungkook called his best man's and they got armed to save Tara and kids.

Jungkook : just hang on a bit tara I'm coming to save you and our kids...

______________________________________

Tara opened her eyes and saw her kids in fronts of her tied up on a chair

Jiwoo : mumma..... Mumma,

Misoo : mumma, wake up.

She opened her eyes and felt tied up on a chair..... She tried to free her self but failed...

Tara : don't be scared baby mumma is here nothing gonna happen to you... Ok just relax appa gonna find us.

Suddenly door gate opened and their is jimin unconscious..... And they tied him also on a chair....and went out.

Tara : jimin.... Jimin, wake up...

But no use looks like he is already dead but it can't be.....

Tara relaxed her self and try to open her hands but no use.

Star : you can't free yourself.... Eonnie
Oops.... Tara.

Tara : (she looked towards her with so much anger.....) I'm gonna kill you if you even put a finger of yours on my kids...

Star : you are not in condition to get angry.... Tara.

But you know that what....

She raised her hands and guards opened her, jiwoo and misoo's hand and held the kids on gun point.

Tara : no... No... No don't do this star.

Star : that's what I like this fear in your eyes.

Tara : please don't do anything to my kids.... I'll do whatever you say I'll take them away from jungkook... Please don't do.

Star : Jungkook, now I don't want him, but I do want him to saw you dieing infront for his eyes....

Tara : star please.... You were not like that...

Star : exactly, I was never like that.. You made me that way now pay for it.

Let me kill you and your kids infront of your husband....

But before you have to do something...

Tara : I'll do anything, just don't harm my kids....

Star : ok, if you kill jimin oppa and jungkook by your hands I'll don't do anything to your kids...

Tara : what..... Star he is you brother..

Star : brother who deceived me, I can't kill him but you can.... So

She put a gun infront of her and said kill him now and I'm gonna free one kid...

Tara held the gun with shaking hands.

Tara : please star....

Star : I don't have a whole day, do it or I'll kill your son...

Tara : no... No... Please I'll do it....

She point towards him..... With shaking hands.

Jimin opened his eyes and saw everything and he smiled and assure tara....

Jimin : it's ok tara, kill me i deserve it if i should stop her, nothing would happened.... Just kill me.

I would be peaceful dieing from my noona's hand....

Tara : I'm sorry...

And...... Voice of bullet fired....

Aaaaaahhhhh......

Tears start building in Tara's eyes....

................ To be continued.................