Chapter : 58

Jimin : it's ok tara, kill me i deserve it if i should stop her, nothing would happened.... Just kill me.

I would be peaceful dieing from my noona's hand....

Tara : I'm sorry...

And...... Voice of bullet fired....

Aaaaaahhhhh......

Tears start building in Tara's eyes....

Tara shoot two more time and said...

It's all happened because of you....

She walked towards the body....

Tara : I'm sorry...... Star (yes she shoot her not jimin and two man who holding her kids on gun point)

Star : I... It's... O.. Ok..... Tara.... I deserve it....

Tara : please.... I'm sorry let's go hospital you'll be fine... I don't want it.

Star : you should have done it, in very starting....... I'm the cause.

I know I'm wrong... I lost everything but you know I don't deserve you forgiveness, so it's better.....

Don't blame yourself for deed...

I'm sorry....

I know you always treat me like your sister....

Please forgive me..... And if possible forget me... Also

Sorry oppa....

Tara : no... No.... Nothing gonna happen to you..... How can I.... I'm sorry......

Jimin.... Jimin (she untied him) call ambulance, let's take her hospital.

Jimin : (he walked towards her and checked her pulse) it's no use now...
(crying)

Tara : star.... Star.... Please.... I'm sorry, I forgive you a long time ago... Please talk with me.... I'm not angry...

I know you were like that because of me I'm sorry star..... Please forgive me.

Please....

Please.....
(crying mess)

Jimin held her should...... It's not your fault....... It's ok.

They were crying....

And jungkook seeing it from long when she shoot her...... Tara didn't notice his presence....

He come and hugged her...... And she said jungkook..... What I done.... I'm a criminal..... I just killed her.

Jungkook : No, you're not..... It's just all situations fault..... Calm down...

______________________________________

After 1 week :

They are back in Korea....

But tara she is not ok... She feel so bad it's so traumatizing for her.

She even get so many nightmares.. In short she is not ok.

She is mentally not stable... Even after taking her medication, she is not feeling good.

Jiwoo and misoo both are sad because their mom is not like before.

Jungkook try to make them happy but failed.....

His house is so silent.... He himself didn't went to office, he just always stay with Tara.

Tara pov : I know because of me my kids are sad, even jungkook didn't went office.... They tried to cheer me up but I can't gether myself.

I really feel like so messed up.... So I try to smile for them.... I can't see them like this.

I have to collect myself for them, in these days bts visit me every day and jungkook's parent also...

They even try to take me with them saying jungkook is not good enough for me.... But for my kids they back away.

I meet yeonjun, soobin and kai... We talked for a while remember our past memories...

And now yeonjun and kai they are married.... Soobin has a girlfriend.

I got to know bts all settle in they life accept jimin...

Everyone visit me but jimin did not show up, so I decided to visit him.

He must be hating me for killing her sister... I have no to apologize to him for his loss.....

In these days I start feeling like good thanks to my kids and jungkook for not giving up on me.

Now I have to make everything just like it is before...

So I suggest to go a trip with everyone on our personal island...

But before that I have to talk with jimin...

I went his house.... He is not there and his parents also don't know.... They even apologized for star's wrong doing... I thought they gonna curse me but they didn't.

I asked everyone about jimin but nobody know where is he...

It's make me worried about him.

But I want to know where is he....

After 1 month :

I didn't get to heard about him, but rajveer said how he protect me from star...

So I just plan something to make him come back.... And that was super stupid.

As I'm a drama queen... Let's see if my plan work or not....

................... To be continued...............