Chapter : 24

In morning :

Jungkook : good morning...

Star : 5 more minutes.... Sleepy voice

Jungkook : this is not your hotel room get up we have to cheak out, I mean discharge.

Star : what? What about our plan?

Jungkook : your plan.... Correction, and it already started. Don't worry

Star : ok.... Baby

Jungkook : cough, don't call me that Serous and cold tone.

Star : why? Don't you love me now. (Crying way)

Jungkook : rolling his eyes...

Star : you know that, you should not confess now I'm gonna cringe you and annoy you..... Just like kai.   (Laughing)

Jungkook : correction..... You already annoy me alot nothing new about it and you are really stupid.

Star : yah, yah..... She stand up and went towards him but he walked towards her making her walk back.

What?

What Are you doing?

Jungkook?

She fall on hospital bed and jungkook hover over her, and said

Jungkook : so... You also get nervous around me, it's all your fake bravery caressing her cheeks.....

Star : me and nervous.... No never and around you seriously (not making eye contact)

Jungkook : oooo, really then look into my eyes.... Baby.

Star : yah, Don't call me that it's cringy

Jungkook : standing up..... Exactly it's cringe. Now get up and freshen up, your dad already must get news about you.

Star : ok

______________________________________

Mr Kim : how she is still alive?

Kai : doctor saved her, she really have a hard luck.

Mr Kim : but as you said.... Now we don't have to kill her.

Kai : obviously, and I can get her back also....

Mr Kim : it's good that she lost her memory.

Kai : she don't remember jungkook at all.... Now my way is clear to her.

Mr Kim : now we just have to make her believe that I love my daughter alot.

______________________________________

Star : who are you?

Jungkook : what?

Star : who are you?

Jungkook : your husband... (weird)

Star : Tch Tch jungkook do it correctly i have forgotten you behave like that.

Jungkook : that's infort of your dad

Star : what if i really forget you some day.... What you gonna do?

Jungkook : I'll try to make you remember and if you still don't remember me then, we'll create some good memories together.

Star : And what if I don't wanna be with you anymore?

Jungkook : then I'll make you.....

Star : hnnnnn

Jungkook : the way I make you marry me......

Star : you indeed done so much things for that 'I mean who gives internship to a 3rd year student'

Jungkook : forget whatever you wanna forget but remember that you belong with me......

Star : you know that jungkook whenever you says something like this I feel something different.

Jungkook : what different?

Star : I mean I belong to myself and I don't care about anyone other than myself, I don't even listen to others but when you clam me yours....... It's feel different.

I mean when you protect me from dad and clam me yours, and when you have said not to take out our wedding ring and today itself it's hit differently.

Jungkook : well I'm a very cold person but still when it's come to you I'm totally different person...... I think this is what we call love.

Star : really?

Jungkook : don't talk like this it doesn't suit your personality.
Smiling

Star : I know...... But when I think now you are the only person left in terms of relationship in my life.

Jungkook :  I never gonna leave you.

Star : what are you? Why are you? You making me say something which I never even thought about it..... Why are you making me so mature, I like being immuture.

Jungkook : I didn't done anything....

And they walked towards their car for the airport.

In Korea :

Mr Kim : star..... My daughter are you ok.

Star : dad.... I don't remember anything, he is saying he is my husband..... Teary eyes.

Jungkook pov : here she go again she should really try in drama look at her did anyone can say they both are betraying eath other.

Mr Kim : he is right star, he is your husband....

Star : let's go home dad, I don't wanna be with him.

Mr Kim : as you say my lovely daughter.

Jungkook : but....

Mr Kim : no but jungkook let her live with me for now, she need me.

Jungkook : ok, Mr Kim.

Mr Kim take her and walked towards their car... Star turn around and wink towards jungkook playfully.....

................. To be continued..............