Chapter : 22

Kai : and what about me?

Mr Kim : you'll get your revenge on her for rejecting you....

But for now our mission is to killing her in this country...... So that we don't get any problem in any way.

They were in Hawaii...... 3rd day in Hawaii....So they are exploring things.

They are on beach and walking while holding each other's hand.
And after awhile.... Star said she want ice cream.

Jungkook : No..... You'll get sick

Star : what are you saying its summer here we are not in Korea.

Jungkook : still don't eat it.. What if you loss your voice like before.

Star : then I stop nagging you, are not you going to be happy if I stop talking Hmmm.

Jungkook : stop that, nag me all day but don't stop talking with me.
Now tell me which ice cream I'll get it for you.

Star : no, I'll go by myself

Jungkook : ok...... He saw her going towards road in her car....

And suddenly a speedy car come and hit her  car so bad......

Jungkook : STAR....... STAR

He run towards her car  and try to open the door, put it was locked.
He broke the window with his hand and open the car door.

He took her to nearest hospital they immediately took her for emergency room.

And after that jungkook he is all numb and could not stop his tears and he start remembering her words which she said before going....

And he is looking so helpless and a crying mess.

______________________________________

Kai : sir, your work is done. She is not going to wake up now.

Mr Kim : she is still in hospital, I don't want your word... I wanna see her dead body in her.

Kai : if she survive this time, it's mean she is indeed lucky.... Or i say her husband love her so much.

Mr Kim : that stupid bastard fell for her.

Kai : well everyone is a stupid, when it comes to love.

______________________________________

After 3 hours

They are still inside but they said she is alright now.... Out of danger.

Jungkook : can I meet her?

Nurse : she is in coma for now...

Jungkook : when she is going to wake up?

Nurse : we can't say anything

Jungkook : I wanna meet her.. Please

They allow him to see her and he saw in all bandage and laying on hospital bed.

He was so broken, and crying while saying...

Jungkook : star wake up...nag me, say something (crying) please wake, wake up....

He went out and cleared all hospital formally....

In night

He is sleeping outside her room and there comes someone......

That person come into her room and walked towards her bed

And about to chock her his hands is in air when someone held his hand.

Jungkook : who was that person who went inside..... I walked in but saw him about to touch my star.

I held his hand and start to beat him but suddenly I feel two pair of hands around my trousers.......

And I stopped when I feel that person's touch......... I turn my head and saw its star....

Jungkook : star...... Held her cheek in his hand...... Are you ok.

Star : I'm super fine jk.... (And walked towards that man), are you ok?

Kai  : how can I be ok after getting beaten by him so hard...

Jungkook : kai?

Star : Don't react jungkook, stay silent here seat here... Now listen carefully and don't scold me.... Ok

Jungkook : just nodd...

Star : she told her about his dad and everything about his plan, and property and step father all matter.

Jungkook : he start fuming in anger and stand up saying I'm going to kill him....I already warn him not to touch you and he still try to harm you I'll kill him for sure.

Star : calm down, calm down that's why I'm not telling you....stay calm listen first.

Jungkook : what is here to listen, you know that give him the property it doesn't matter l have alot of property and money....

Star : he is not after my property he is after yours..... He already took your sign...... I told you not to trust, but you never listen to me. (fold hands on chest)

Kai : o you lovey dovey couple, what now.... I told you everything, what I know..... Now what?

Star : I have a very amazing drama for that.....

.................. To be continued.............