Chapter : 11

As its holiday time she was craving for shoping so she asked jungkook for money....... But he refused it.

And said to join company for salary.

Star : He is again behaving cold hearted jerk and I need to teach him a lesson now, or else who going to (while smiling)
Just wait and watch Mister jeon...Wow now I'm talking like kai.
Greater Mister 'look what you made me do.

She went to company and everyone greet her respectfully.

She walked into his office room without knocking..... And there was her dad talking with jungkook.

She walked towards his desk.

Star's dad : don't you have manners?

Star : sorry, my doesn't teach me that (as she said and rolled her eyes and that's it)

Her dad walked towards her to slap her....... She flinch but jungkook stop her dad.

Jungkook : she is my wife, you don't have any right on her.... And if I see you again hurting her then trust me I'm not going spare you Mister kim.

Star's dad : don't forget she is mine...

Jungkook : No, she is mine.

Star's dad : don't forget the purpose of this marriage. ( while roming his eyes towards star)
And sign these documents... I'm in hurry.

Star : read it before signing (while looking towards her dad) you can't trust anyone.

Star's dad in anger walked towards her but she hide behind jungkook, so he took the sign paper and left from there.

Jungkook : you never miss a chance to provok him.

Star : why would I miss that, I like it no love it..... He deserves it.

Jungkook : he is you dad.....

Star : no, he is not and Mr. jeon is also your dad..........you wanna comment on this.

Jungkook : he stayed silent....

Star : well it don't mind why you want to take revenge on your own dad.....Hmm.

Jungkook : get out.

She walked away cause she know what he need is to calm down his self.

Jungkook pov : mom i miss you... And I am going to ruin his business which he valued the most more than you.

And even that he married another woman.
I'm not gonna spare him mom.

He closed his eyes...... For a while and then he heard a knock on door.

Jungkook : come in (while looking to laptop)

Soobin : hyung?

Jungkook : what are you doing here soobin?

Soobin : I'm here to invite on a dinner hyung. (Smiling)

Jungkook : I'm not going..... Go

Soobin : ok, I'll take noona with me she definitely gonna enjoy. And I also kinda enjoy her company.

Jungkook : her company?

Soobin : hmm, we went for coffee and adventure park also.... She is so fun and amazing......
You know we get crash in a party and she was so confident and we had so much fun.

Jungkook : when did they become so close frowning his eyes.

I'll join if she come....

Soobin : really hyung..... Thank you I go and look for her.

Jungkook : wait I'll call her.

Soobin : ok hyung.

Jungkook on call : hello, Star we are going out for dinner..... Soobin is also here

Star on call : what? Soobin I'm coming

Jungkook pov : she did not even here where?
In mocking voice inside his head
'What? Soobin I'm coming'

Star : I open the door and saw soobin and went towards him and hugged him and he also return that favor with a hug.

Jungkook : I saw both hugging each other and I can't control myself now.
So I went towards them and separated them.

Star : when did you come. Ignoring jungkook

Soobin : just a while ago. Ignoring jk
I'm here to invite you for dinner.

Star : what? Mom gonna cook.... I miss her cooking.
Let's go and they both while talking.

Jungkook : when did she become close to my mom... Step mom and she missed her cooking.

What is happing without my knowledge.

In parking
Jungkook come down and saw soobin and star talking while laughing.

So he opened the car door and went in then he saw soobin went to his car and star also follow her.

Jungkook : star come inside.

Star : what?

Jungkook : come inside the car.

Star : you are also coming.... Surprise

Jungkook : yes... Any problem.

She said bye to soobin for a while and went to his car...

................. To be continued..................