Chapter : 37

Note : please don't be a silent reader do vote and comment and let me know, what you think about story 😁

...........................................................

Story note : Rajveer is different person, and the person who meet tara uff star in kitchen is different person. 💜💜💜

Back to story......

Star pov : after coming back to her room she decide to go back to where she belongs...

Flashback : 3 year ago......

There's a county called youhighness ( I just made a country, cause I don't wanna put any other country name)

There's a girl name Tara.....Tara highness.

She is the queen of that country... Not in real but she is cause of her dad.

Her dad was the king of youhighness country... The country is ruled by him with care and love.

There's some person's whom he trust and that person is rajveer..... He is a orphan and Tara's dad adopted him and he growed with love and care.

(but no one know about his real self which is darker than night)

Tara... She don't have a mom....

And whole country calls her queen instead princess......

In mornings.....

??? : wake up queen..... Wake up...

Tara : 5 more min...

??? : Tara, you want me call your dad, just wake up we have a important guest to receive.

Tara : chinu..... (ayush)

Chinu : yes.... Queen.

Tara : love u.

Chinu : love you to queen.

Tara : you love me or that queen tag?

Chinu : the tag which is yours...

Tara : whatever.... Who we are meeting?

Chinu : Rajveer......

Tara : rajveer coming back....... Wow I missed him so much..... After whole 5 year.

(Tara age = 18, chinu age = 20, rajveer = 25)

Tara's dad send rajveer out of county for studying..... Or I say it's his punishment..... He do break some important rules of county that's why.

Tara's dad thought he'll be a good man after staying away from home but reverse thing happen.

In meeting room :

Tara's dad : welcome back my son....

Rajveer : yes dad ( sarcastic way)

Tara's dad : you didn't change a bit still like before, did you forget all abdicates....

Rajveer : the world went do far. And you still at one place Mister highness you and your abdicates.

Tara she come and hugged rajveer and that's the biggest mistake of her life....

Rajveer : you grow up so well my Tara queen.

Tara : really...

Rajveer : Really your are so beautiful and just like mine queen.....
When I'm going to be the king.... You'll be mine queen.

Tara : No, I already have my king... Looking towards chinu.

Tara's dad : you don't need a king my dear..... You yourself is enough my queen.

Tara : yes... Dad

Rajveer : but I'm the future king of this country....

Tara : no I'm the queen of this country, and I don't need a king as dad said.

Rajveer pov : how can you do this to me, Mister highness this country is belongs to me and this queen also.

And that's the day rajveer start showing his true colour.....

Just within a month he made my country, a country of evil....all bad thing start happening in county...

Rajveer become stronger cause of his illegal source....

And he made Mister highness to marry Tara to him.....

But Tara said no... And he killed his father infront of her eyes (that's why she is so silent when jungkook killed Mr Kim)

She somehow contact chinu... But is said he never loved her.... He only love tha tag she has and now she don't have it..... Atleast not for him to use.
(she got broken)

She try to run away from places but it has high security.....

But one day she run away from palace and end up being chased by rajveer, she somehow mange to leave the country.

When she come her, she have nothing accept tears and she run into a accident, and that time star helped her.

They both talk there story..... And end up exchanging places.

Tara become star and start living with Mr kim.

Real star went London to study...

Well that's how star's behavior change after engineering.... Cause it's a different person.

When she was escaping from palace some people followed her and she got a bullet also in her back.....

But she is alive don't know who saved her..... But she is thankful to that person......

Well that's how she end up being fake star infront of everyone.... Straight for 3 years.

But what now, stay tunned.

................... To be continued.................