Swapped | Chapter 1

BOOM. An explosion was heard from outside, Kris, Susie and Ralsei ran to where it came from, when they got there it was another enemy. It just stood there facing away from them, they got ready to attack. The enemy turned around and the battle began.

????: My words are explosive!

The enemy's words exploded creating a shock wave nearly blowing them all down. Kris uses ACT, they use wire cutters and make everyone cut a wire on the bomb the enemy was wearing.

????: Cut the red wire!

Susie: They're all red!

The enemy took a wire from the bomb and used it as a lasso, it wrapped around the SOUL, making it slower and harder to escape from upcoming attacks. The enemy slammed the SOUL against the ground only stopping because the wire snapped.

Ralsei: Jeez, that took a lot of damage, shouldn't we heal up Kris?

Kris:... No.

Ralsei: O-oh, ok.

Kris uses ACT, they have enough TP for mega wire cutters, they use it. Everyone grabs the big wire cutters and cut 30 of the bomb's wires getting it to 50% MERCY.

Ralsei: That was great Kris! we just have to save up more!

Susie: Just don't die.

????: Time is ticking!

A countdown then showed up, they had 60 seconds to beat them or else the bomb would explode and blow up everyone in a 100 mile distance including the castle town.

Ralsei: It'll blow up everything! quick! hurry!

Kris uses ACT, but they don't have enough TP for the big wire cutters, so Kris makes all of them cut the wires as fast as possible so they can disarm the bomb.

????: I'll take my time!

The enemy used a slow attack, it didn't do any damage, just made their attack last for 40 seconds, Kris put the SOUL near the attack so they could get enough TP to disarm the bomb.

????: 20 seconds left!

Ralsei: Hurry!

Kris just had enough TP for the mega wire cutters, but the time was ticking down quickly. 10 seconds left, Kris uses the wire cutters, everyone holds them and as the bomb was about to explode they cut all of the wires just in time.

Ralsei: Phew, that was close!

????: Bomb disarmed, time to make an exit!

The enemy then exploded, Kris used their shield to protect them all from the rubble the explosion threw at them.

Ralsei: Thanks Kris!

Susie: Yeah, thanks, but I could have still survived that without the shield.

Ralsei: Pft! yeah right! those stones would have ripped you to shreds!

Susie: Nope, i'm super though, I can survive anything! right Kris, Kris?

Ralsei: Kris?

Kris had walked away so they could go SAVE and heal them all up, Susie and Ralsei caught up to them and they reached the castle where everyone was unaffected by the explosion, that's when Octavius ran up to them to see if they were ok.

Octavius: You guys ok? I heard an explosion.

Ralsei: Yeah! all thanks to Kris!

Octavius: Who was it?

Susie: No idea, they didn't say their name, we just sort of battled and that was it.

Octavius: Strange, an enemy always reveals their name when you battle them.