Rescue | Chapter 15

Susie's POV:

Susie 2 wakes up, she looks at the time and it was the same time she usually wakes up, she gets out of bed and goes down stairs. She had forgotten where she was for a second so when she saw Susie come down she was surprised until she remember where she was.

Susie got her breakfast and Kris came down the stairs moment later to get their breakfast, Ralsei had been awake for quiet a while so he has already had his breakfast. They were all now awake, but Kris and Susie had to go to school.

Ralsei: Why are you guys leaving so soon?

Susie: We've got school, remember?

Ralsei: Oh, yeah...

Susie: Dude, we'll be back in no time, ok? and you've got Susie 2 to keep you company.

Ralsei: Wait, don't they need to go to school?

Susie 2: Nope, i'm older than y'all, so i've already done my fair share of school, and I aint going back.

Ralsei: Oh...

Susie: What do you even do when we're gone anyway?

Ralsei: Wait for you to come back...

Susie: That's sad, you're sad, can't you get a hobby?

Susie 2: Hey lay off him, imagine if you were him, having no one for years, then two random people show up, then they leave as they have school, you would be sad with no one to hang around with. And i'm sure he has plenty of hobbies, cooking, gardening, reading books, sure they may sound boring to you, but to him that's what he enjoys, so let him enjoy what he wants, m'kay?

Susie:...

Susie 2: What I thought, think before you speak.

Susie: Is this what hanging around with him has done to you?

Susie 2: Yes, and i've enjoyed everyone second of it. Now off you pop, don't want to be late for school now do you?

Susie: I hate you.

Susie 2: I know, I hate myself as well, but that's why I please so many people, because I change.

Ralsei: I'll see you guys off!

All of them walk to entrance and Ralsei says goodbye.

Susie: She's a real-

Ralsei: Susie, it's fine, I know it may have hurt you to hear that, but it's fine, just try not to think about it, you gotta focus on your work, it's important!

Susie: Yeah yeah, whatever, i'll leave you two.

Susie goes into the entrance and goes back up to the light world and waits for Kris. Kris just gives him a hug, Ralsei didn't expect it but welcomed it anyways. Kris then put their hands on Ralsei shoulders and looked at Ralsei in the eyes.

Kris:... Ralsei?

Ralsei: Yes?

Kris: You're doing a great job and you're a great friend.

Kris then walked into the entrance backwards while giving Ralsei a smile, those words meant so much to him, especially from Kris, and those words couldn't leave his head for the rest of the day.

Ralsei walked back into the castle and he seemed a bit quiet.

Susie 2: You ok?

Ralsei: Y-yeah, just something Kris said.

Susie 2: Of course it was, wholesome?

Ralsei: Yes...

Susie 2: That's good then.