New life | Chapter 17

Octavius had a nice dream, and it seemed that nightmare wasn't true, but he had forgotten about the nightmare. He got up and got dressed into his robes and headed down stairs to get his breakfast.

Ralsei came down 10 minutes later and saw Octavius eating his breakfast.

Octavius: Oh! Ralsei! i'm going to be heading up to the light world in a bit.

Ralsei: Can you, go up there?

Octavius: Hmm, i've never really tried, I should be able to. Can't you go up there?

Ralsei: No, Kris still hasn't figured out a way yet, they said something about the Madotas and their imagination but I don't know if that will work.

Octavius: Oh! I forgot Kris has a really powerful imagination! hmm, it could work, but they would have to imagine really hard to let the Madotas land up there. And I think it helps that the more people believe it'll land, I think that's how it works.

Ralsei: Didn't it already land up there?

Octavius: It did, but 'he' was piloting it, I could look into it and figure out how to properly land it, i'll go do that know actually, i've got time.

Ralsei: Oh, ok.

Octavius: Oh and if anyone wonders where I am, just tell them i'm in the Madotas.

Octavius finishes his breakfast and goes to the Madotas to do more research on it as he knows so little about it. A few hours pass and everyone was awake by now, some of them were playing video games, some of them were playing together. But that was when Octavius burst down the door, getting everyone's attention.

Octavius: I've figured it out! the Madotas! i've worked it out! and how to get darkners to the light world!

Ralsei: Really? how?

Octavius: There's a button that you press, and it gives you a vest, it basically protects you from the light field and it makes a dark field around your body protecting you.

Susie: The hell is a dark field and light feild?

Octavius: The light field is what keep unwanted lightners coming from down here, the only way they can get down here is if they are family or close friends, oh and only humans can grant other people access, so that's why Susie needs to be with Kris in order to get down here, they have to be trusted.

Ralsei: Interesting, what about the dark field?

Octavius: It's sort of the same as the light field. It's basically a two way system, the darkners allow the lightners to come down here, and the lightners allow the darkners to go up there. But the the lightner and darkner have to trust each other, because if one of them doesn't, then the entrance will disappear for both of them, trapping them wherever they are.

Susie: So a lightner has to allow people to come down here and the same with darkners?

Octavius: Yep!

Susie: But who are the lightner and darkner?

Octavius: Kris is the lightner, as a lightner can only be human, so Kris has the power to let people down here if they want. And the darkner is Ralsei, as he owns the entrance, and only royalty can have power over who comes down here.

Ralsei: What do you mean I own it?

Octavius: You made it, you own it.

Ralsei: How did I make it?

Octavius: With hope, one day hoping someone, a human, would accept the invite to open an entrance, and Kris did.

Susie: When did they do that?