Home | Chapter 16

Titan: Welcome home son!

Octavius: Why? why am I here?

Titan: You wanted to go home, and we've brought you home.

Octavius: No, I don't want to be here.

Titan: You always we're a coward! running away! when I saw you in that escape pod, that's how I knew you really were a coward.

Octavius: How are you back? you should be dead.

Titan: Your time particles, with the escaped pod reversed time, bringing us all back.

Octavius: Time particles?

Titan: Yes, you were always able to control time, that's why we locked you up, because you're too powerful. Now look at them all! you coward!

They were standing on a platform with everyone below them. Octavius turns around and everyone was looking at him, booing.

Titan: Listen to them! I know what you'll do next, kill them.

Octavius: You have no idea who I am, you never did, NONE OF YOU! I AM NOT PART OF YOU! I AM NOT ALONE!

Titan: Oh really? then where are your friends?

Octavius: Did you make me try and kill them?

Titan: No, that was all you. There's only so much a person can take before becoming angry and hurting those who support you the most.

Octavius: So you're just going to lock me up?

Titan: No, you way to powerful for any prison.

Octavius: Even the void?

Titan: Yes, because you control the void. You ban people to it, you decide to let people in and out of it, you are the void.

Octavius: Then what are you going to do to me?

Titan: Kill you.

Octavius: You know you can't.

Titan: I can, and I will. Because the immortal particles are gone, they have died out, 12 billion years, that's what it takes for them to die, and for you to die.

Octavius: Then put a show on for them, show them your might, when your own son, outlives time.

Titan:.... You know you have to...... I have no choice......

Octavius: Then make it quick.

Titan spawns his sword in and they stand there, ready to kill their own son. Octavius was ready to finally accept his death.

Titan: Here we are gathered today! to end Octavius! the coward! the one who ran away! but he also did save us! we should be thanking him! and we are! by killing him! as he's lived for a long time! and is ready to accept death!

Octavius: Please, just end my pitiful, worthless, stupid, disease ridden life...

Atlas: I wouldn't put it like that.

Titan and Octavius turns around and Atlas was standing there in front of the Madotas.

Octavius: What are you doing here!?

Atlas: I'm your best friend, any where you go, I go.

Titan: You have a friend?

Atlas: Yes he does! and he has a whole family!

Everyone walked out of the Madotas, Titan was as shocked as ever, and Octavius just shed a single tear.

Atlas: He has a whole family by his side! always supporting! unlike you! you have killed all of your family, while he has made one, protecting them with all of his might.