Battle of the gods | Chapter 5

Octavius: Your form is weak, someone like you shouldn't have this power, it's too much for you.

Asriel: Then why don't I enjoy it while it lasts!

The battle begins! the two time gods fight, landing hit after hit on each other, but none of them do any damage on each other as they're too powerful. Octavius throws him into a black hole and Asriel comes back out like it was nothing.

They continue to battle, each stopping and starting time, time started to get overloaded as it didn't know who to listen to.

Octavius: Stop! time will die! it can't handle both of us!

Asriel: Then leave!

Octavius: No! you are too powerful for this universe!

Asriel starts to do something Octavius didn't expect.

Octavius: What are you doing!?

Asriel: Playing with the time lines! what to join in?

Octavius: What! no! stop messing with the time lines! they are so annoying to fix!

Asriel: Then have fun fixing them!

They continue to fight which felt like forever, after so many hits, Asriel started to get tired, allowing Octavius to land hits on him.

Octavius: You're tired! you know you can't go on forever! hand the SOULs over!

Asriel: Or what? you'll kill me?

Octavius: No, something much worse.

Asriel: What's worse than death?

Octavius: Loneliness.

They stop, silence filling around them.

Octavius: I don't want to kill you, I need the SOULs to get out of here, if you tell me what you need, then I can help you.

Asriel collapses on the floor and starts to cry, he can still here all of the SOULs inside of him.

Asriel: You can... help?

Octavius: I can, whatever you need, i'll help, you just have to give those SOULs to me and I can help you. I've been around for so long, I know how to help people, just promise me to give me the SOULs and I can help.

Asriel: I need a SOUL... of my own...

Octavius: That's why you're a flower, no SOUL, no body. I can make you one.

Asriel: You... can?

Octavius: Yes, just let those SOULs free and i'll make you one.

Asriel: How do I know I can trust you?

Octavius: Look at me, do I look and sound like I want to harm someone that needs help.

Asriel: Can you remove them?

Octavius: I can, but it will hurt, do you agree?

Asriel:... Yes...

Octavius: Then with the power within me, the deal has been done.

Octavius removes the SOULs, the 6 human SOULs go back into their glass jars while the other SOULs bring everyone back. Asriel is just a flower again, still holding onto the memories he had.

Octavius: This going to hurt, are you fine with it?

Flowey: You promised me, but yes, yes I do.

Octavius: Then prepare, for a new body!

Octavius creates a new monster SOUL in his hands and puts it into Flowey, everyone was just watching on what was happening as Octavius had the power to make new SOULs for humans. A bright light appears making them all close their eyes.