To the Lab! | Chapter 3

Kris wakes up and after a minute of wondering where they were, they finally figured it out, they were still in Snowdin, in a different universe. That's when Octavius walks in with breakfast on a tray for them.

Kris: Really? breakfast brought to me?

Octavius: Yeah!

Kris: Why? why do you care?

Octavius: What do you mean? we're friends and stuck here, it's my job to look after you, it's the least I can do, i'll be outside if you need me.

Kris: Oh, ok.

Octavius puts the tray down on the bed and walk back out of the dome leaving Kris to eat the breakfast. Once they're done, they get their armour back on and leave the dome to be instantly blasted by the cold. They walk over to the others where they were just talking about random things.

Papyrus: Good morning human! would you like some breakfast spaghetti?

Kris: I've already eat, but thanks for the offer.

Papyrus: Ok! well more for me!

Toriel: You aren't tired?

Kris: Octavius made a dome, it had a bed in it and I slept in it.

Toriel: Since when could he do that?

Octavius: Since always, just never found a reason to use it.

Papyrus: Maybe he can free us!

Octavius: Well, I don't know what the barrier is and i've messed around in this universe to much already, I think I should leave it to the actual human to save you, i'm just some random person.

Papyrus: The barrier keeps us down here, it needs 7 human SOULs for it be able to break.

Octavius: Then I can't free you, i'm not taking 7 human SOULs, and i'm pretty sure that's to much power for one being, they wouldn't be able to survive.

Papyrus: Oh, well let's continue!

Papyrus leads the way and they follow him, they then get to the waterfall section, but Papyrus was a bit worried as he meets Undyne here, but sort of felt protected seeing as they have Octavius with them.

Kris puts the flowers on the water allowing it to create a path and they continue, they walk past the many echo flowers and get to a weird walk way, then they hear a voice coming from next to them on the other side.

Undyne: Nyaaaaaaaaaaah! a human!

Papyrus: Undyne! listen! they're not meant to be here!

Undyne: I don't care! a SOULs a SOUL! prepare to die human!

Undyne then jumps at Kris, with them dodging, they didn't know what to do, but remembered they had a sword and shield so why not battle it out. Undyne throws a spear and it bounces off Kris' shield, Kris then runs at Undyne swing their sword.

Undyne spawns a spear in and uses like a sword, the blades hit each other and they battle it out with the others watching, not interfering as they wanted to see how strong Kris was. After many swipes, Kris knocks Undyne off her feat and pins her against the floor with thier foot with the sword at her head.

Undyne: You fight well human! but i'm still wearing armour!

Kris: So am I.

Octavius: Kris? what are you going to do?

Undyne: Kill me! do it! c'mon! I know you want to!

Kris: No.

Kris lifts their foot off Undyne and walk back allowing her to get up, she wonders why Kris didn't kill her.