The Machine | Chapter 6

Toriel: So what do we need to get?

Atlas: A microwave, lead-83 metal , the impossible cube, 6 human SOULs, and a Quasar to power it.

Toriel: We've got the microwave and 6 human SOULs with us.

Atlas: Great! just the lead-83 metal, impossible cube and Quasar left.

Toriel: What's lead-83?

Atlas: It's lead mixed together with bronze, but can only be mixed together in a neutron star.

Alphys: Why are these ingredients so difficult to get?

Atlas: Because it's a powerful machine we are making, bringing them back here and Frisk back there.

Alphys: What about the impossible cube?

Atlas: It acts like a circle, looks like a square on the outside and looks like a triangle on the inside.

Alphys: So the cube rolls?

Atlas: Yes.

Alphys: How do we get one?

Atlas: The same you have to do with the lead, mix a cube, circle and triangle together in a neutron star.

Alphys: Well, I guess we know who's doing that then.

Octavius: Sup.

Alphys: Just who we need! you have to do the last three things, as they require going into space.

Octavius: Oh, ok! what do I need to do?

Atlas: Go to a neutron star and make the lead-83 and the impossible cube, and get the Quasar of course.

Octavius: Oh, so not that hard then.

Atlas: Do you have a thing you can put the Quasar in?

Octavius: I do!

Atlas: Great! then go to it!

Octavius: Ok boss! right! is everyone ready?

All of them agree and get ready to see his powers, Octavius then summons some seats and they sit in them and he creates a dome around them so they can breathe.

Octavius: This is your captain speaking, please keep all legs and arms instead of the ride at all times, as you could y'know, die. This is extremely dangerous but all of you have agreed so you can't sue me if you get hurt as I did warn you, everyone ready?

Undyne: Hell yeah!

Alphys: Y-yeah!

Mettaton: Ohhh~ yesssss~

Toriel: Yep!

Asirel: Yeah yeah!

Papyrus: As i'll ever be!

Sans: Yup.

Kris: Yes.

Octavius: Great! then let's go!

Octavius clicks his fingers and they find themselves in space, everyone couldn't believe that they were in space, the dome protected them from freezing to death and no oxygen in space, Octavius was just outside of the dome breathing like there was air out there.

In front of them they could see a neutron star, and they couldn't believe their eyes at how beautiful it is.

Octavius: In front of us it a neutron star, i'll be fine as I used to play with them as a child so it won't effect me, just stay here and watch.

Octavius goes to the neutron star and begins making the impossible cube and lead-83. Alphys couldn't believe what they saw in front of her, and couldn't believe how Octavius was just next to one of the most powerful things in the universe.