It's done | Chapter 14

Atlas: Here we are, London.

Chara: Why would unicorns be at London? wouldn't they be in the wild?

Atlas: Well if unicorns are here, someone could be selling them, we could ask them where they got it from.

Chara: You said not to talk to anyone.

Atlas: Only Henry, do not talk to him, if he sees you, run.

Chara: Wouldn't that make it more suspicious if a child was running away from him?

Atlas: Just run to me if you're being chased, i'll protect you guys don't worry. And don't kill anyone, as it could get you killed, it will get you killed.

Chara: Yeah yeah, don't kill anyone.

Atlas: Just making sure.

Chara: Where even are we?

Henry (in the distance): GUARDS!

Atlas: Oh great, we might be in his garden, that's why we're surrounded by flowers and grass. We have to go, now.

Then run out of the garden and they heard guards chasing them, so they ran into the busy London street blending in with the crowd. But because Atlas was above the average height for the time, he was easy to see, so the guards saw him and began chasing after them again.

Chara: Can't you just stop time?

Atlas: No, not with the guards around, too dangerous. Listen, I might have to disappear for a while as i'm so tall, so do your best not to be seen, see ya around, don't worry, i'll be back.

Chara: You better, we don't want to be stuck here.

Atlas runs off in a different direction and they split up with the others still hiding in the crowd. They manage to escape the guards and they get to the Thames where they discuss their plans.

Chara: What are we going to do?

Kris: I might get mistaken for a guard, as i've got a sword.

Ralsei: I forgot about that, and I can't show my face, so you two are the only non suspicious ones.

Frisk: But we're children, someone might take us to find our parents.

Ralsei: Well as long as we stick together it should be fine.

Frisk: I hope you're right, don't want to get taken away.

Ralsei: Well just as he said, not to talk to anyone or get noticed then i'm sure we'll be fine.

Meanwhile:

The Guards we're still chasing Atlas through the streets.

Guard: Stop! you have trespassed on his majesty's garden! do you know what that means!?

Atlas: Death!?

Guard: Yes! now get back here so we can behead you!

Atlas takes a wrong turn and bumps into Henry who was just standing there, and he had a very angry expression on his face, the guards just knelt down.

Guard: Your majesty!

Henry: Aren't you going to kneel?

Atlas: I kneel for no man.

Henry: How very brave, but bravery won't stop you from being beheaded!

Atlas: Beheaded? that's it?

Henry: Yes that's it! what ever that means! where are you from!?

Atlas: Scotland.

Henry: Ah! of course! I can smell the Scottish in your breath!

Atlas: And I can smell the tyranny in yours.