Christmas Day | Chapter 21

Frisk: Dad! wake up! Santa came!

Frisk was jumping on the bed to wake Octavius up.

Octavius: Did... he?

Frisk: Yeah!

Octavius: That's... great... just... let me... wake up... properly... take them... downstairs... to the... living room...

Frisk: Oh ok!

Frisk jumps off the bed and takes their presents down stairs with the others while Octavius gets up. He sees his crimson and white robes and staff, he decides to where them as he hasn't for a long time.

Octavius: Still fits, nice. Well I should go down stairs now, they're probably all waiting for me.

He grabs his staff and heads down stairs, he grabs his morning coffee and goes into the living room where the rest of them were.

Octavius: Morning, and merry Christmas.

Ralsei: Merry Christmas!

Atlas: Different robes?

Octavius: Yep, wanted to switch it up for today, seeing as it's a special day.

Octavius sat down on the sofa and Atlas got the presents from under the tree and gave everyone their presents. All of the children had already opened their present from the sacks while Octavius was in bed, and they ripped into the other presents as soon as they got them.

Octavius: Don't you guys want to slow down? I know you're excited but you don't need to rip into them at the speed of light.

Chara: Can't hear you over presents.

Octavius: Of course you can't, well we might as well open ours then.

Everyone else opened their presents and Ralsei had got them all hand knitted sweaters with puns with their names.

Ralsei: I hope you like them, Octavius your name was really hard to come up for a pun with.

Octavius: Yeah, it can hardly rhyme with anything, but I love it none the less.

Susie: This is actually really soft Ralsei, where did you get the wool? 

Ralsei: It's made of special wool, it's fine if it gets dirty as it can be washed but don't tumble dry it as it will shrink.

Octavius: Got it, no drying it in the tumble dryer.

Octavius puts it on and it magically fits to his size.

Octavius: You used magic on these didn't you? because my size is very hard to guess.

Ralsei: Yep!

Octavius: Well it's great either way!

The others put their sweaters on and they take a picture of all of them wearing it, Ralsei was very happy that all of them liked his present. They then opened Susie's presents she got them and they were all different.

Ralsei: A baking book?

Susie: Yeah, because you like cooking and baking.

Ralsei: Aw thank you Susie! i'll be sure to try all of these out!

Kris: Another sword?

Susie: Yeah, what's better than one swords? two swords! more damage!

Kris: Well thank you Susie, i'm sure it'll come in use one day.

Octavius: Purple robes?

Susie: Yeah! thought purple would look good on you.

Octavius: Hmm, never tried purple before, i'll make sure to try it on.