Somewhere familiar | Chapter 9

Octavius: Quiet a rough landing, you ok?

Frisk: Yeah!

Octavius: Great! now let's figure out where we are.

They leave the spot the landed in and after walking for a while, they found themselves in one of the Deltarune universes, Octavius got a bit excited when he saw Ralsei castle as he thought he was back home, but kept his cool so he wouldn't be disappointed.

Octavius and Frisk get to the entrance of the town, and once Octavius saw who was there, he knew what universe he was in.

Octavius: We're in the Paradise universe, that's my friend over there.

Frisk: Where are we?

Octavius: We are in a different universe, and luckily it's one I know, they might be able to help me get back to my universe, let's walk up to the castle.

Frisk: I'm scared.

Octavius: It's ok, I won't let anyone harm you, not that anyone would here, as they're very peaceful, c'mon, let's walk up to them.

Octavius keeps holds of Frisk's hand and they walk through the town to the castle where everyone was hanging out. Harold was outside on a call with someone so Octavius and Frisk stop at the gate and wait for him to realise them.

Harold: No! listen here! I told you to take it down!... I don't care if I don't own it! it still has me in it! now take it down before I call the police! *ends call*. Honestly, why can't they just listen?

After Harold ended the call and complained to himself, he finally saw Octavius standing there, Octavius just waved at him with a smile on his face. Harold couldn't believe his eyes, he rushed right over to Octavius and gave him a hug and Octavius gave one back.

Harold: Dude! what are you doing here!?

Octavius: Is everyone here?

Harold: Yeah, they're all inside playing some games.

Octavius: Great! then i'll tell all of you.

Harold: *Gasp* And who is this?

Harold bent down and looked at Frisk who was blushing and slightly hiding behind Octavius, Harold stood back up.

Harold: Wow, you've been busy.

Octavius: No! it's not like that! this is Frisk, I adopted them, they're a bit shy and worried.

Harold: Aww, don't worry, I would never harm you, I may look scary but i'm really nice.

Frisk: H-hi!

Harold: Hi! i'm sure the others would love to meet you! how's Atlas?

Octavius: His usual self, smart yet weird.

Harold: That's Atlas for you! come in! come in! i'm sure the others will be excited to see you guys!

Octavius and Frisk follow Harold to the castle they go in and Harold tells them to wait outside of the living room so he can present them.

Harold: Hey guys! got some good news! so good you might want to pause your game!

Susie: It's that good?

Harold: It is!

Susie: Hmm, ok, but it better not be some sort of trick.

Harold: Oh trust me, it isn't. You guys can walk in now!

Octavius and Frisk then enter the living room with everyone watching them walk in, Octavius had a smile on his face while Frisk hid behind Octavius.