Christmas Eve | Chapter 20

Let's skip forward to Christmas eve, Octavius was on the light world walking around the town, but it hadn't snowed for some reason so seeing as Octavius could control the weather he made it snow.

He got to the Christmas tree they had put up and wasn't impressed on how big it was.

Octavius: This won't do! it's too small! (that's what she said).

Octavius enlarged the Christmas tree and he made it so big that it was towering over the church.

Octavius: Much better!

Noelle: Hi Octavius! what happened to the tree?

Octavius turned around and saw Noelle with a confused look on her face.

Octavius: Oh! hello Noelle! the tree was too small so I made it a bit bigger!

Noelle: It's towering over the church!

Octavius: It is! that's how tall is should be.

Noelle: Won't it fall over?

Octavius: No, I have it time secured, nothing can move it.

Noelle: Oh, did you notice it was snowing?

Octavius: I did! very strange that it  hasn't snowed for days but now it is.

Noelle: It is very strange. Can you do me a favour?

Octavius: Sure! anything for anyone!

Noelle: Are you going to the party tomorrow?

Octavius: There's a party?

Noelle: You didn't know? there's posters everywhere.

Octavius: Oh! those! I did notice them! I thought it was next year.

Noelle: How did you think that?

Octavius: I'm old as hell, time is nothing to me, when you live for as long as I do, time is just there with no meaning. Where's it happening?

Noelle: Here!

Octavius: Oh! then I will be here! what was the favour?

Noelle: Do you know what mistletoe is?

Octavius: No I don't, still have a lot to learn about Earth's traditions, Christmas is where people give eggs right? with the a rabbit?

Noelle: Hehe! that's Easter! that's not until March or April. Christmas is where you just hang around with friends and family and give each other presents.

Octavius: So that's what those boxes are under the tree, there's nothing in them.

Noelle: Well those are just for decoration.

Octavius: Hmm, well it sounds like you'll have to give me a history lesson on your holidays. What did you say? missile toe?

Noelle: Not missile toe, mistletoe! the tradition is where you put it above two people's heads and then they have to kiss under it.

Octavius: So when you put some leaves over two people, they have to kiss?

Noelle: Yep!

Octavius: Very interesting world, seems like I have a lot to learn here. So let me guess, when you and Susie are talking you want me to teleport some above your head so you can kiss her.

Noelle: H-how d-did you k-know that?

Octavius: C'mon, I may not know a lot about earth but I know a lot about people, don't worry, I got you fam.

Noelle: Thanks! wait, fam?

Octavius: Yeah, that's what the cool kids say nowadays isn't it? or am I behind on that as well?