The surface | Chapter 18

Ralsei followed Kris, and Ralsei was just looking around him as he's never seen the sky before and he had no idea it was this blue. They got to a bench at the beach and they sat down.

Kris: How are you liking the light world?

Ralsei: It's amazing! I never knew the sky was this blue! now I know why you wanted me to come up here! I would do the same for you! but it sucks I have to wear this vest, well it's not that heavy so I guess it's alright.

Kris: *sigh*

Ralsei: What's wrong?

Kris: You broke my heart yesterday.

Ralsei: I know, and i'm sorry. I just felt uncomfortable as those things shouldn't be discussed, especially with the children in front of us.

Kris: I just... want you to love me...

Ralsei: I do! more than you know! i'm always going to be here for you, i'm not going anywhere, I love you Kris, more than I can say. I do all of this for you Kris, because I care about you, sure we have our arguments, who doesn't, but I still love you, and nothing will stop me from loving you.

Ralsei moves closer and gives Kris a hug making sure they know they're loved. Kris just chuckled and Ralsei was just confused.

Ralsei: Did I say something funny?

Kris: Hehe, gotcha.

Kris leaped on Ralsei and pinned him down while Kris just kissed them on the lips. Ralsei was shocked at firt, but after he realised what was happening, he started to kiss back. They stopped for air, and Kris giggled some more.

Ralsei K-Kris! what that just a prank?

Kris: M-maybeeeeeeee, I know you love me, and I love you too.

Ralsei: Well don't do that to me again, I thought you were actually sad.

Kris: I was, but that kiss made up for it.

Ralsei: It always does!

Kris: Well yeah, of course, I love you. But what else do you like about the surface?

Ralsei: The sea as well, is it warm or cold?

Kris: Well it depends on what side of the world you live on, the cold one is called the Atlantic, and the warm one is called the Pacific.

Ralsei: Which one's bigger?

Kris: The Pacific.

Ralsei: The warm one? yay! so the Pacific is the biggest ocean and the Sahara is the biggest desert.

Kris: The biggest hot desert.

Ralsei: Hot desert? aren't all deserts hot?

Kris: No, a desert is a barren area of landscape where little precipitation occurs. So that means the Antarctic is a desert as it's too cold to rain.

Ralsei: What is the largest desert?

Kris: The Antarctic Desert, then Arctic Desert, and then the Sahara Dessert.

Ralsei: Oh! I didn't know that! well thanks for educating me Kris!

Kris: Anything else you like here?

Ralsei: Yeah! all of the different building! they all have different colours!

Kris: Your building don't?

Ralsei: I don't know, it's too dark down there to see any colours.

Kris: Hmm...

Ralsei: Hmm what?