PLEASE! | Chapter 7

Kris: God! dammit! why! please! please bring him!

Atlas: I can't, i'm sorry, we can't get him.

Ralsei: Kris, shhhh, it's ok, we all miss him, but he sacrificed himself so you can be here, he knew what he was doing and chose to let you live your live, back home.

Kris just kept on crying into Ralsei's soft fur as he was cuddling Kris to comfort them.

Frisk: So does that mean, i'm stuck here?

Atlas: Yes, i'm sorry, but you won't be able to go back home for a long time.

Frisk: As long as there's something to do here, i'll be just fine, and I like it here, it's so peaceful.

Ralsei: Kris come inside, i'll make you some cake that always cheers you up, here let me help you.

Ralsei helps Kris get up and they walk inside of the castle with the others following behind. They sit down and Ralsei gets some cake for Kris, hoping it would al least cheer them up a little. After many tears and tissues later, Kris finally starts to eat the cake while still sniffling, and Ralsei gives them more cuddles to calm them down which seemed to work.

Ralsei: There we go, feeling any better?

Kris:... A bit...

Ralsei: Well that's better than nothing.

Kris:... You... lied.

Atlas: I know and i'm sorry, it was the only way to get you back home.

Kris: So that's it? you just going to leave him?

Atlas: I have no choice, and he sacrificed himself so you can be here, he just wants you to live your life back home.

Kris:...

Atlas: But there could be still a chance, he said he will try setting up one of the vortexes so we can go easily between the universes.

Kris: He better do...

Atlas: I'll give him a quick call.

Atlas walks off and calls Octavius.

Undertale universe:

Toriel: What if you bring back Asgore?

Octavius: No, it's too late, it's been 24 hours, his atoms have already been repurposed.

Atlas: Hello.

Octavius: Hello, did Kris make it.

Atlas: Yes, but they're sad.

Octavius: I know, but they have to be strong, for me.

Atlas: Have you tried that vortex yet?

Octavius: No note yet, i'll give it a try.

Octavius then tries to set a vortex up, but was unable to make one, as he forgot about the most important thing.

Octavius: It won't work.

Atlas: Why not?

Octavius: My deice is running out of charge, if I try to make one, i'll only get half way, leaving me stranded in another universe and no way to charge it.

Atlas: Can't you charge it? what does it need to charge?

Octavius: A universe. I would have to steal a whole universe and put it in my device in order for it to reach 100%.

Atlas: Aren't there dead universes? like where no one lives?

Octavius: No, it has to have people living in them, I would have to take a home away.