period cramps | MYG

You wake up to a sharp pain in your stomach. Groaning as you realize you're about to start your period. You try to get up but you feel Yoongi's arms wrapped around your waist holding you in place and his head resting on your back. (A/N idk 😭😭😭)

You didn't want to wake him up so you carefully removed his hands from your waist and slowly got off the bed.

Yoongi was usually a heavy sleeper so you weren't really worried about him waking up, but you didn't want to take any chances. You walked to the bathroom, opened the drawer and grabbed a tampon.

Once you finished, you felt another sharp pain in your abdomen and started to look for painkillers. You couldn't find any so you walk back to the bed to ask Yoongi.

"Babe wake up." you say while softly shaking him. He groaned and turned the other way. "Yoongi." I say a little louder. "What." he says as he slowly opens his eyes and turns back to you.

"My stomach hurts." you say pouting.
"Why? Have you started your period?" he says in a raspy voice. "Yeah." I say wincing at the pain. "Aww come here." he says, sitting up.

You sit down next to him and lay your head on his shoulder. "Do you need any painkillers? He stands up and goes to the bathroom cabinet.
"Doesn't look like we have anymore. I can get some more if you wa-"

You fall off the bed and onto the floor, landing on your knees and clenching your stomach. Yoongi rushes to your side. "Y/N ARE YOU OK?" You just groan in response.

"y/n answer me." his voice was shaking. He lifts you onto his lap and caresses your stomach, drawing random shapes on it. You rest your head on his chest.

The cramps were progressively getting worse. You couldn't take it anymore. Almost silently you start to cry on Yoongi's chest. He notices your shoulders shaking slightly.

"Shh it's ok" he mumbled in your ear trying to comfort you. Feeling overwhelmed, you just cried harder. Seeing that he wasn't really helping Yoongi got up and left. You just layed there on the floor helpless.

time passes ~

Your cramps were slowly getting better. You were still laying on the floor wondering where Yoongi ran off to when you heard the front door open.

Yoongi threw his keys on the couch and headed up the stairs. He opened the bedroom door and you could hear bags rustling but you didn't bother to move out of your current position.

"Baby look at what I got you. You slowly rolled to face him. "Painkillers, tampons, a heat pad." He scrambled around the bag for the other items. "...Reese's, M&M'S, some more tampons..."

He continues to list off the time he bought for you and you just stare at him in awe. He really did all this for me? Once he's done he grabs the heating pad, plugs it in and hands it to you.

"What are you still doing on the floor?" he asks, adjusting the setting of the heating pad. You just shrug. "Come sit next to me on the bed." he reaches for the tv remote and starts to look for a channel.

"Oh i almost forgot." he walks over to the grocery bag and searches for one last thing. "A get well card!" you were a smiling mess at this point. "Yoongi, thank you so much, you're so sweet." he hands you the card and you open it.

I'm sorry your period cramps are hurting you so much. I got you some of your favorite candy to make you feel better! I wish there was more i could do for you :(. - your fav.

"Yoongi, you didn't have to do all this for me." you say holding the card close to your chest. "I know but I did it anyway. Because I'm such a great boyfriend."

You playfully roll your eyes and motion for him to sit next to you on the bed. He sits beside you and hugs you. "Are you feeling better now?" he asks, resting his head on top of yours.

"Yes I am, thank you so much Yoongi." You reach over to a pack of M&M's and start munching on them. Handing him some from time to time as you both watch tv.

Once you finished with the M&M's you reached over and placed the empty bag on the dresser. Then scooted back towards Yoongi.

He wraps his arms around your waist pulling you even closer and caresses your stomach. "goodnight Yoongi." you say. You waited for a respond but then realize he's already snoring. Smiling to yourself you soon drift off to sleep.
________________________________
THANK YOU FOR READING!!! hope you enjoyed. please comment tips, requests, questions, or just random stuff lol. AND VOTE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
________________________________
11/23/21