cheater | KNJ

You were lying on Namjoon's bed and watching random youtube videos to try and get you to sleep.

You've been dating for almost two years and you both decided to have a sleep over at his house for the weekend.

Suddenly he burst into the room, turned on the lights, and plopped himself on the bed. The bright light almost blinding you instantly.

"Why did you turn the light on?" you ask slowly sitting up.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up."

"I was already awake. Where were you?" you question, studying his outfit.

"I was at Hoseok's house" he says, quickly changing into his pajamas.

"Why didn't you ask me if I wanted to go?" you ask, placing you phone down on the nightstand.

"I didn't want to bother-"

"Namjoon sit down right now."

"Why?" he asks, clearly trying to stall.

"What is that on your neck?" You question, feeling the anger slowly building inside of you.

You get up and stand in front of him, trying to get a better look at his neck.

"Is that a hickey?"

He looks and the mirror across from him and looks at his neck.

"No?"

"Then what is it?"

You place your thumb on it and start rubbing it to see it wasn't coming off.

He just shrugs.

"Don't play stupid with me Namjoon, what the heck is that?"

"Oh I thinks it's when Hoseok and I were curling each other's hair and he accidentally burned me."

You look at him in disbelief. Your heart sinking to your stomach as tears slowly well up in your eyes.

"Stop lying to me, I'm not stupid. Who gave you that hickey?"

"Jessica." he replied, in monotone.

"I'm leaving."

"No babe, wait." he says, trying to stop you.

"Don't call me that!" you snap, packing up your things and calling an uber.

"I'm sorry!"

He try's to pull you in by your waist but you push him away. You pack the rest of your things and walk out. He doesn't even try to stop you anymore.

You slam front door behind you, not caring that his parents were still sleeping. The uber was already in the driveway.

You sigh and sit in the backseat, placing your belongings beside you.

You stare at the window, salty tears streaming down your face, thinking about the two years of your life went down the drain.
________________________________
7/18/22