acts of love | MYG

this imagine was requested by Zexalgirl52

You and Yoongi have been dating a little over a year and recently moved in together, and today you happen to get your period on your way home from work.

You open the front door and rush into the bathroom, trying to hurry and get cleaned up before your boyfriend saw.

He was chilling on the couch and when he saw you burst through the door and shuffle past him without a word he was slightly confused but let you be.

You walk inside your shared bedroom and into the connected bathroom.

"Oh my goodness." you whisper, looking at the huge red stain on your pants in the mirror.

You grab some sweatpants to change into, then close the bathroom door.

You've never discussed your period with your boyfriend because he's basically a workaholic and is almost always busy producing music for the group.

It's been about five minutes and Yoongi starts to get impatient.

"Y/N are you ok?" he asked, entering the bedroom and making his way to the bathroom.

Before you can even answer he opens the door, revealing you changing your pad on the toilet.

You look up in shock then calmly ask him to leave. He apologized profusely then closed the door.

What the heck just happened? you thought, as you got up and washed your hands.

You were slightly shaking and your face was bright red and after you calmed down you decided to talk to him.

You open the door to find him sitting on the bed waiting for you.

"Honey, I'm so sorry about earlier." he apologizes, as you sit next to him.

"It's fine, really."

He studied you and saw your hands shaking so he took them in his and gently placed them in his lap.

"Are you sure? Your shaking."

"Well, my cramps hurt really bad right now. I think I'm gonna throw up." you stammer, then take a deep breath to try and calm your stomach.

You also took this opportunity to tell him about how bad your cramps and mood swings were.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" he asks, gently squeezing your hands.

"I don't know, I guess I was just shy."

He hums in response then stares deep into your eyes. You chuckle at how soft he's being, but suddenly get a wave of nausea.

Your hand flies to your mouth and you run to the bathroom, Yoongi following behind you.

You vomit violently as Yoongi holds your hair back and whispers sweet words of encouragement into your ear.

After a while you rest your head on your forearms, which are on the toilet and groan.

At least you knew you weren't going to throw up anytime soon, since you haven't really eaten anything today.

It made Yoongi so sad seeing you like this. Especially the fact that you've probably went through this before, but he wasn't there to comfort you.

He leans back against the tub, as he pulls you into his chest.

"How are you feeling?" he asks, slowly rubbing your back.

"Better." you sigh, your cramps finally settling down.

"Is there anything else I can do?"

"Well, I'm running low on pads. Could you buy some for me please?"

"Sure, I'll get them right now." he says, slowly getting up.

You get up as well and go into the bedroom.

"I'll be back in twenty."

"Ok be safe." you respond, jumping into bed.

🦋

Yoongi quietly opens the bedroom door to find you peacefully sleeping.

He places the bag full of pads and snacks on the floor and walks towards you, kissing you in your forehead.

Your eyes slowly flutter open and you mumble, "Cuddle with me."

He smiles, laying next to you and pulling you closer to him by your waist.

"I love you." you whisper, just loud enough for him to hear before you both drift off to sleep.
________________________________
thank you guys so much for 700 reads and thank you again Zexalgirl52 for giving me this idea as well as being my #1 supporter.
________________________________
8/21/22