acts of love ~ pt. 2 | MYG

this is the last imagine but in Yoongi's POV

I'm was chilling on the couch, waiting for Y/N to come home. She usually doesn't come home this late so I was kinda anxious.

She suddenly bursted through the door and I turned to look at her, but before I could even say anything she was already up the stairs and in our shared bedroom.

I didn't think much of it and decided to just wait until she came back down. I scrolled on my phone until five minutes had passed.

She still hasn't come downstairs and I was starting to get worried so I went to our room to check on her.

"Y/N are you ok?" I asked, entering the bedroom and making my way to the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door, revealing Y/N changing what seemed to be her pad on the toilet. She looked up in surprise, then quietly asked me to leave.

I apologized over and over again as I closed the door. At least I finally understood what was taking her so long. She had gotten her period.

I sat on the bed, waiting for her and thought about how embarrassed she probably felt. I felt pretty bad but the damage was already done.

She finally opened the door, and I immediately started apologizing again.

"Honey, I'm so sorry about earlier."

"It's fine, really." she said, as she sat down next to me.

I studied her for a second and saw that her hands shaking so I took them in mine and gently placed them in my lap.

"Are you sure? Your shaking."

"Well, my cramps hurt really bad right now. I think I'm gonna throw up."

I watch her intently as she took a deep breath to try and calm her stomach. She then started telling me about how bad her cramps and mood swings were.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked, gently squeezing her hands.

"I don't know, I guess I was just shy."

I hummed in response then stared into her deep brown eyes. Her hand then flew to her mouth and she ran to the bathroom, and I quickly followed behind her.

She vomited violently, as I held her hair back. Whispering sweet words of encouragement into her ear. After a while she rested her head on her forearms, which are on the toilet.

I let go of her hair as she as groaned. It made me so sad seeing her in this state.

Especially the fact that she's probably went through this before, but I wasn't there to comfort her. I leaned back against the tub, and pulled her into my chest.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, slowly rubbing her lower back.

"Better." she sighed.

"Is there anything else I can do?"

"Well, I'm running low on pads. Could you buy some for me please?"

I hesitated a bit before answering, "Sure, I'll get them right now."

I slowly got up and she followed, then we go into the bedroom.

"I'll be back in twenty."

"Ok be safe." she responded, jumping into bed.

🦋

I walked into the convenience store and looked around.

They should be by the health section right? I thought as I looked around a bit more.

After about five minutes of wandering around the store, I finally found the period supply section. (A/N: I think that's what it's called 😭)

"What are panty liners?" I mumbled, examining the package.

I put it back and searched for the pads.

"Why are they so many?" I gasped, as I stared at the fifty different types of boxes.

I was about to ask the female worker that was standing a few feet away from me which one she recommended, but I voted against because that's literally so embarrassing.

"This should be good enough."

I grabbed a random box and placed it into the cart. Then headed towards the checkout line.

I grab a few candy bars and place my stuff on the belt. I decided to do self checkout so I wouldn't have to worry about people staring at me.

"Hopefully this is the right one." I sighed, scanning the pads and putting them in the bag along with the candy bars.

🦋

I quietly opened the bedroom door and found Y/N peacefully sleeping.

I placed the bag full of pads and snacks on the floor and walks towards her, then kissed her on her forehead.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she mumbled, "Cuddle with me."

I smiled, laying next to her and pulling her closer to me by her waist.

"I brought you some snacks and the pads but I don't know if there the right ones." I whisper, drawing random shapes along her waist.

"I'm just happy you were willing to get them for me and I love you for that." she whispered, just loud enough for me to hear before we both drift off to sleep.
________________________________
hello guys!! how was your day? thank you for 800 views!! ❤️❤️😁 i hope you enjoy this imagine Zexalgirl52 and feel free to tell me if you have anymore requests as well as everyone else!! i hope you enjoyed byeee 😋
________________________________
8/26/22