i like you | KTH

edited 1/3/23

"Y/N can you grab us some water from the fridge? your older brother, Jin asks while putting on some sunscreen.

"Sure, I guess." you reply, turning around and walking into the house.

You, along with your brothers friends are spending the weekend at a beach house.

You didn't plan on coming along but when you heard Taehyung was going, you instantly agreed.

You've had a crush on him for as long as you can remember and Jin knew it. You walk back to the beach, to see everyone in the water except for Taehyung.

You walk up to him and place a bottle of water beside him.

He's laying on a lounge chair and what seems to be sunbathing, and you can't help but stare his abs. You can't tell if he's sleeping or not because of the dark shades over his eyes.

"Are you done checking me out yet?" he playfully asks, a wide smirk on his face.

"What are you talking about? I wasn't checking you out I was just giving you your water." you respond, crossing your arms as your face burns bright red of embarrassment.

"We'll that's upsetting, not gonna lie I was completely checking you out."

"Are you flirting with me?"

"Maybe."

You jokingly roll your eyes and wave the others over to grab their beverages. A few seconds later their jumping back into the water.

"You coming? you ask Taehyung as you get ready to jump in the pool as well.

"Nah I'm good."

"Suit yourself."

🦋

"We should probably head inside it's getting kinda dark."

Yoongi says getting out of the water. You and the other members follow. Once inside, you all chill on the couch and talk about random stuff.

You lowkey notice Taehyung keeps stealing glances from you, but you try not to think to much about it.

"Tae should I tell Y/N what you told me earlier?" Jungkook playfully asks, while slightly nudging his arm.

The members laugh, all expect you and Taehyung. You both just sit their awkwardly.

"Tell me what?" you ask looking at him.

"Nothing." he coldly replies.

"Don't act like you weren't checking her out all day."

He just rolls his eyes, but on the inside his heart was about to beat out of his chest.

"Are you guys really gonna put me on the spot like this?"

"Aww don't be like that. You might as well tell her before it's too late." Namjoon says, then shrugs.

"Matter a fact well leave you two be."

And just like that the others went upstairs leaving you two alone on the couch.

"So what did you want to tell me?"

He takes a deep breath then locks eyes with you. Placing his sweaty hand on your thigh.

"I like you Y/N, like a lot."

You just stare at him blankly, not being able to process what he just said.

"Oh ok, I understand you don't like me back."

He was about to leave but then you spin him around and kissed him passionately.

It caught him off guard but he eventually started to kiss back. You guys kiss for another good five minutes then get interrupted by someone's voice.

"I'm guessing it went well?"

You both break the kiss to see all the members staring at you guys silently laughing, and Hoseok recording.

"YOU BETTER DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW."
________________________________
8/7/22