love at first sight | JJK

edited 12/22/22

this imagine was requested by 0L_A_L_I_S_A0

It was a warm friday evening and Jungkook was scrolling through tiktok.

Him and the other members had recently made accounts, and he was still trying to figure out how to use it.

As he was scrolling through his fyp, he happened to come across your livestream. Out of curiosity he clicked on it.

You were just fooling around on your bed with one of your friends and reading the comments. He instantly felt attracted to you and couldn't take his eyes off his phone.

"She's so cute." he murmured, as a smile spread across his face.

"What are you smiling at?" Yoongi asked, as him and the other members entered the room.

"Looks like Jungkook has a crush." Hoseok teased, as they got closer.

"Who's that?" he asked.

"Her names Y/N, she just came up on my fyp. She's cute isn't she?" he responded, passing his phone around.

"She's alright. Anyway we're gonna get some ramen, you coming?"

"Yeah sure, I'll be there in a sec."

He didn't even realize how long he was watching the live until it ended.

After screenshoting your profile, he made it his mission to someday meet you in person.

🦋

A few months later he was hanging out with the maknae's downtown. They were just walking around when he suddenly heard the bells. (A/N IYKYK 😭)

They we're faint but loud enough for him to hear.

"Do you guys hear that?" he asked, turning to his friends.

"Hear what?" Jimin responded with a confused look of their face.

"Nevermind."

He looked around a bit and spotted you down the street, sitting at a table with your one of your friends next to an ice cream shop.

"Do you guys wanna get ice cream over there?" he asked, pointing in the direction you and your friend were.

"Sure why not."

As they got closer Taehyung started to notice his piercing gaze on you. "Isn't that the girl you were telling us about a while ago?" he teased, smirking as he nudging his shoulder.

"Ye- I mean no?"

"Jungkook your so bad at lying. You should go talk to her."

He quickly shook his head.

"Why not?" Jimin asked, while chuckling.

"What if you never see her again? And what do you have to lose?" Taehyung asked.

They we're only a few meters away from your table now.

"My pride when she rejects me."

"Don't worry you good looking enough where she won't."

Before Jungkook could even respond, Jimin pushed him towards your table.

You and you friend look up at him in slight confusion.

Jungkook looked back at Taehyung and Jimin who were giving him a thumbs up, then back at you.

"Hi." he quietly greeted, then mentally facepalmed at his voice crack.

"Hey." you responded, glancing at your friend.

"I'm Jungkook..." he said, holding out his hand. "...What's your name?" he asked even though he already knew.

"I'm Y/N." you said, getting up to take his hand and shaking it."

"Nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Jungkook."

No Jungkook why did you introduce yourself againnn. She probably thinks your a weirdo now. He thought to himself as his face turned slightly red.

She softly giggled along with her friend, then sat back down.

He then took his phone out of his back pocket and said, "I was just wondering if I you'd like to go out with me sometime because I think you're really hot- I mean pretty- not that your not hot but I just-"

He was cut off by you taking the phone out of his hand.

"I would love to go out with you sometime." You smiled, punching in your digits.

You hand the phone back to him and say, "It was nice meeting you."

"Nice meeting you too Y/N. I hope I can see you again soon."

You hum in response as he turned to leave.

"Bye handsome." you belt.

Jungkook's ears turned red as he walked back to Jimin and Taehyung.

"Did you get her number?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah." Jungkook replies, sighing with relief.

"Now that's what I'm talking about."

Taehyung grinned proudly, as he patted Jungkook's back.

They start to walk away and he turned back once more, to see you signing call me.

He smiled and gave you a thumbs up before turning back around.
________________________________
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K VEIWS!! ❤️💜💗💜❤️ when i first started this back in november 2021 i never thought i would make it this far and i'm glad i did. i hope you enjoyed this along with my other stories and thank you for reading. i hope i can continue to write more in the future and continue grow as a writer. also thank you again 0L_A_L_I_S_A0 for requesting this imagine!! i hope you enjoyed and will request more in the future
________________________________8/28/22