sick | KTH

edited 12/25/22

"why did I eat the chicken?" you mumble to yourself while laying on the floor.

You've been feeling nauseous all day, after getting food poisoning on your date with Taehyung last night.

You asked for well done chicken but ended up getting rare, but you decided to eat it anyway because you didn't want to cause a fuss.

Your stomach hurt really bad but you ran out of medicine so all you could do was try to endure the pain.

Taehyung was at work and won't be getting home for another hour.

out of all the things...why did it have to be a stomach ache. you think to yourself.

Stomach aches were your biggest weakness and all you want right now is for Taehyung to cuddle you and whisper sweet nothings into your ear.

After a few more trips to the bathroom you lay on you bed and cry your eyes out. You fall asleep for about twenty minutes but wake up to a sudden urge to throw up.

You run to the bathroom, barely making it in time to throw up in the toilet. you were so distracted by throwing up that you didn't even realize that Taehyung had entered the bathroom and was holding your hair back.

You rest your arm on the toilet seat and groan. Just when you thought your stomach was finally empty, you started gagging again.

It broke Taehyung's heart to see you like this but there was so little he could do about it. he knelt down beside you and rubbed your back while continuing to hold your hair in the other.

"Breath sweetheart, breath." he whispered into your ear.

At this point you were sure your stomach was empty and you buried you face into his neck.

"Are you ok?" he asked timidly.

You shake your head and start crying again. You look up at him as he wipes the tears from your face.

"Do you want some water or anything to try and make you feel better?"

"Yea some water please."

He goes to the kitchen and you sit on the bed, waiting for him.

"Did you eat something bad?" he asks, handing you a bottle of water and sitting down next you.

"Yea the chicken from our date yesterday. It was raw, but I didn't want to bother you about it so I still ate it."

He starts laughing and I hit his chest.

"Whats so funny?"

"I wouldn't have gotten mad you know."

You nod, avoiding his gaze out of embarrassment. You crawl into his lap and straddle him, bury your face into the crook his his neck.

"i'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry darling it's ok." he responds, softly stroking your hair.

Soon you were snoring and he gently lifted you off of him and placed you back on the bed while he went to take a shower.

🦋

When he was done with his shower he layed down next to you, wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you closer to him.

"I love you Y/N" he said while kissing your head and soon drifted off to sleep.
________________________________
hey guyss
not me lowkey being active #2daystreak lol thank you for the 2 people that read my last imagine it means a lot to me please vote and comment and request if there's something specific you want to read. byeeeee 👋😋
________________________________
7/8/22