thunderstorm | JHS

edited 8/2/22

You sigh as you sit down and start to watch a run bts episode on your boyfriend, Hoseok's computer.

You were so into the show that you didn't even realize that Hoseok had come home until he started laughing beside you.

"OMGOSH!" you shout, almost falling of the chair.

"Relax baby, it's me." he says a little startled by my actions.

"Sorry, I just didn't even realized you had come home already."

He chuckled as he placed a soft kiss on your forehead then layed down on the bed, browsing his phone.

You turn back to the computer and continue watching the show.

Suddenly you hear a low rumble of thunder and slightly started so shake.

"I got home just in time, sounds like there's gonna be a thunderstorm.

"Y-yeah." you reply, try to focus back on the computer.

Since you were little you've had a fear of thunderstorm but we're too embarrassed to tell  Hoseok about it.

All of a sudden there is a loud boom and you hit your elbow on the edge of the table in suprise.

"OW!" you shout.

"Y/N ARE YOU OK?!" Hoseok shouts,  jumps off the bed and rushes to your side.

"Hoseok I'm scared." You say trembling as you massaging your elbow.

He walks you over to the bed and your both lay there. You snuggle close to him as he pulls the covers over the both of you.

Thunder soon booms loudly again and you flinch. It was pouring so hard, you could hear the rain heavily tapping the roof.

Hoseok wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer, trying to confront you and stop you from shaking so much

"It's ok Y/N, there's no reason to be scared. I know thunder is loud but it won't hurt you I promise." He cooed into your ear as he played with your hair.

He starts to telling me a story about him and the boys and you try to focus more on him than the thunderstorm outside.

Once he finishes he kisses my forehead and pulls me closer once more.

"Feeling any better?" he asks brushing the hair out of your face.

"Yeah" I nodded.

I'm pretty much ready to fall asleep so I snuggle into his chests and try to match out breathing patterns.

"Thank you so much Hobi, I honestly don't know what I would do without you and I love you so much."

"I love you too Y/N you know you can count on me for anything"

________________________________
this is one of my first wattpad as ever so i'm srry it's kinda short. but i hope you enjoyed! please comment tips or anything you want me to change. PLEASE VOTE 💜💜💜